-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *looks at you from beneath extremely bushy eyebrows* I guess it goes without saying that you shall not pass. *passes out mushrooms to all hobbits* *sets off fireworks*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *looks at you from beneath extremely bushy eyebrows* I guess it goes without saying that you shall not pass.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Wait. You can only be Gandalf if you give us fireworks and mushrooms.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Feel free! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Can I be Gandalf then?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal
@dragon-snapper
@daeus
@anyone-else-who’s-on
Hey! I’m here to crash the party! 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess Yay, now there are four of us. One for each hobbit: Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal
@winter-rose
@GracieGirl
Thanks! There is a lot of potential for a heart-breaking character here, wouldn’t you say? 😉 I may have to redeem poor John at the end, to avoid riots 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Happens to me all the time. Alas, for spellcheck is not all-knowing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I love picnics!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Oh. Gotcha. 😛
Oh yeah! Love his clothes. Elvish clothes are awesome!
Um…can you undisown me? 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal A reason? What reason?
*melts your other unnelvish chair* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Thranduil is a terrible elf. I don’t like him at all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess See ya!
@ethryndal I’m back. Before you. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Ew. Thranduil. 🙁
Ah, Smaug’s my uncle…
Ooh, lunch. I think I’ll get that now too. I SHALL RETURN AS WELL, BUT THIS WAY WE CAN RETURN AT THE SAME TIME!
BYE!
I’M A KAPEEFER! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Ack! You beat me to it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess If you watch the credits of KP’s new video, how to write the worst allegory, you’ll understand. 😀 *you have been warned.*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal XD!
Long time no see, fellow Kapeefer! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @ethryndal @jess @graciegirl @hope @jess
HI!
I’M A KAPEEFER!
AND I’M WRITING RIGHT NOW! -
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 2 months ago
1: I’ve been many places in my life,
Hawaii, D.C., Californian borders.
And searching the rooftops and signs,
None of them were called home.V2: I’ve seen many things in my life,
Confusion, sorrows, American dreams,
And piling high through their skies,
None of them brought me home.V3: I’ve heard many things in my life,
Truces,…[Read more] - Load More
