-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@writefury I just love how all your characters have a certain hilariousness to them. Makes me laugh whenever I see them!
So how exactly do you make these???
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! That’s so awesome!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
YAY!

And happy birthday!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002 Hey there! Welcome to the magical land of Kingdom Pen! 😀 (Watch out, here be dragons!) May I just say that historical fiction is super cool. And so is violin! One of my fav instruments to listen to.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjouralist2002 Hey there! Welcome to the magical land of Kingdom Pen. 😀 (Watch out, here be dragons!) May I just say that historical fiction is super cool. And so is violin! One of my fav instruments to listen to.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-rose AHHHHHH THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! *squeals*
An Ode to How Awesome This Is:
Congratulations Gabrielle
You have written very well
It’s wonderful you’ve finished Rook
God’s blessing on you and your book! -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
and @dragon-snapper I just saw your sketch. It’s SOOO pRETTY!! And creative!!! I wish I could do that.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Oops @hope I forgot to tag you. 😀 See above. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
*drops jaw* *blinks eyes* It’s beautiful!!! I love it!!! I’m not skilled in logo-type-things, but it looks amazing to me! @kate-flournoy, you did an awesome job!!! I just thought of this, will the L be bold enough to be seen conveniently when the graphic is small though? Because whenever I do a graphic on Canva and then transfer it over to my…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Yes! Homeschool is awesome! What’s your favorite aspect of it?
Fantasy! Fantasy! I’ve written one fantasy novel, and most of my other writing is fantasy, but now, my WIP is sci-fi.
What’s your favorite genre of music to listen to? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seek-justice Yes! Homeschool is awesome! What’s your favorite aspect of it?
Fantasy! Fantasy! I’ve written one fantasy novel, and most of my other writing is fantasy, but now, my WIP is sci-fi. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002 Hi and Hi times 2!
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Guitar! Yay! I love guitar! How long have you been playing?
So, how do you film-make? Do you write scripts, or do you have all the camera gear and everything? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl
@ethryndal
@winter-rose
@bethanysinkyroses
Hey folks! Mind if I join you? *pulls up chair* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @graciegirl @ethryndal
I must away, friends. I go to guitaring. Farewell!
I planned out the basic plotline for a short story for the Rooglewood contest. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose FRODO! I brought some taters!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @ethryndal @winter-rose *whooshes in on a ball of fire with epic music playing in the background* I am here! I’ll be brainstorming, plotting, and writing.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Howdy @seekjustice! Oooh fairytale retellings! I love those muchly! Have you read the Lunar Chronicles? I hear they’re good.
Btw I love the name Chelsea. Especially that spelling of it. 🙂 -
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Looks like I’m late to the party but WELCOME @radicalglitter! Pleased to meetcha. I like musicals too! Got a favorite?
Mmmmm Italian food. *licks lips* Ok, now I want spaghetti… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I’m signing out now. Not sure how much I wrote, but I need lunch. 😀 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Probably, but I’m not sure. July is so much better than November.
- Load More
