-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
@hope I love it! OOHHHS and AAAHHS all around! -
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
@hope I like it, though I do think that the W is a little bold for the L. So bold, actually, that I didn’t see the L as an L but as a decorative swirl…. Also, the I and the T are a little distracting; I think it would be fine just as a W and an L. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Ha! That is great! I think I love not having too much homework. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @bethanysinkyroses *jumps into a chariot pulled by kittens* Goodbye fellow writers! I have successfully accomplished…. nothing. But I had some great ideas. My fingers just didn’t want to type them out today, apparently. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
OOOOOOOOH! AAAAAAAAAH! @hope, you picked a great name. @kate-flournoy *raises voice so she can hear me under her chocolate and stuffed dragons* Great logo!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Adios! Good job, showing that chapter who’s in charge. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Adios! Good job, showing that chapter who’s in charge around here. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses I’m signing off now. I edited a chapter that was haunting me. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Still cool. I really need to get around to finishing something… 😛
@bethanysinkyroses *downs soda* Ahhh, delicious. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree WOWOWOW! Congratulations on that!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*high fives @jane-maree* You finished?? AWESOME!!!! That’s quite an accomplishment right there.
@dragon-snapper Editing! Woe! *conciliatory chocolate*
@bethanysinkyroses I’d love some soda! I certainly need some Thinking Power right now. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*high fives @jane-maree* You finished?? AWESOME!!!! That’s quite an accomplishment right there.
@dragon-snapper Editing! Woe! *conciliatory chocolate*
@bethanysinkyroses I’d love some soda! I certainly need some Thinking Powder right now. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m actually editing, which I don’t like to do, but it must be done. Alas.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-snapper @Jane-maree Hey! *munches pizza* How goeth the writing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hiya!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper @jane-maree @bethanysinkyroses *bursts in* *grabs a slice of pizza* Hi y’all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal
Quite sure.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal @jane-maree *eats pizza gratefully*
An Ethryndal, just one thing. Behold me, the Dragon. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree *waves in return*
*cough*
Pizza? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @daeus @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @ethryndal @jess @winter-rose @daughteroftheking Is that everyone?? *shrugs* Who knows?
I’m editing, then I might turn to writing. Depends on how much I get done. (I tell you, when I edit in the future, I’m not doing it on a hard copy. Not with an 80,000 word book.) - Load More
