-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @anne-of-lothlorien See above post.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 578 words to a terribly said scene. *sniffle*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal @kate-flournoy @daeus @his-instrument @perfectfifths @all the Kylo Ren lovers.
Here. I found this.
Left is the silver trooper commander, the middle is Ren, the right is Hux.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Aha! No more darkness! I’m not alone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @graciegirl @winter-rose @daeus @daughteroftheking
*peers into darkness* Hello? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Lol! Us writers are crazy, and even our pets know it.
@kate-flournoy *cringes* There can be no doubt, you are a writer. ;P
You know you’re a writer when your friends and family end up getting written into your stories. -
Kina Lamb and
Corissa Maiden of Praise are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you narrate your characters alone and your dog glances at you like you’re crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m here.
-
Kina Lamb and
Stephaniej are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily-d Or maybe Americans are the ones using said slang. At least, I don’t think we do…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Signing off. May you have high word counts and few red squiggly lines indicative of misspelt words!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*thirstily pours herself a glass* Thanks! @bethanysinkyroses Fare well!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*pops in* Hey @daeus and @bethanysinkyroses! I’ll be writing for a little bit.
-
Kina Lamb and
SeekJustice are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Danae C are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@StephanieJ 😀 😀 Refer to above two posts. 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@StephaniJ I am Daeus’s little sister. 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and I am Daeus’s little sister. 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002 oh, and I forgot to add, just so you don’t get confused, I am Daeus’s little sister. 😀
- Load More
