-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I’m signing out now. I wrote 620.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ooh, superheroes. Marvel or DC?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*screams* *sobs uncontrollably* *pouts* I can’t believe it. You don’t like Sam. Wait, have you just seen the movies? ‘Cause I have no idea how Sam is portrayed in those. BUT IN THE BOOKS! He’s so awesome in the books! *fiddles with the One Ring and mutters to herself* @that_writer_girl_99
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*screams* *sobs uncontrollably* *pouts* I can’t believe it. You don’t like Sam. Wait, have you just seen the movies? ‘Cause I have no idea how Sam is portrayed in those. BUT IN THE BOOKS! He’s so awesome in the books! *fiddles with the One Ring and mutters to herself*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *hugs Sam Gamgee* *lip trembles* You at least like Sam, right?? How could anyone not like Sam?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Elizabeth, join me and together we can rule the galaxy! *holds fist out beckoningly*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughterofthekings Yes-es. Precious. We loveses gold very muchses.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-snapper Ooh, gold! We likses gold, doesn’t we, precious?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Hello! *gives you 1-fourteenth share of gold*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *takes off the One Ring* So shall I!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*un-buries self from gold and Arkenstones*
I shall now write.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @bethanysinkyroses @ethryndal @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Nuts.
See above @epicaddie2 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@addie
Let me start here.
A dragon is never late. She arrives precisely when she means to.
Second…There’s a quiz that tells you which Ranger’s Apprentice school to go to??? AGGH! Where is it???? *flails and ransacks the internets*
I see you don’t like Evanlyn. That’s fine. I don’t really either. How about Alyss?
What’s your favorite song? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy
Hiya! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the amazingiest place on the internets!
Do you play an instrument? -
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 1 month ago
@northerner *nods*
I have done the thing for the thing. The thing is done. -
Snapper replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@warrenluther04
HIIII!!!
Welcome to Kingdpom Pen, the land of writing, reading, and where most people play at least one instrument. I’m learning piano too, though my main instrument is guitar. I play with my teen band. What are your favorite songs to play, and what kind of songs do you play at church?
Do you like LOTR? (I’m asking because I don’t…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 1 month ago
@northerner I like how you called me ‘The’ Dragon Snapper.
Question about the contact page, it says I need to add a comment. Will that go on the website, or will it simply be sent to you?
If you want, we can also exchange emails by KP’s email. Your email does not have to go on the site. (and now the word email is overused) 😛 -
Kina Lamb and
WarrenLuther04 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy Greetings and salutations! *shakes your hand vigorously* I know what you mean about having too many story ideas! I have the exact same problem. It helps to write a scene from your favorite, and decide if you like it. 🙂 Anyway, be thou welcomed to the world of Kingdom Pen! *disappears in a puff of smoke*
- Load More
