-
Snapper replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice At your service.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Names with meanings in the forum Characters 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia Wow, I like that! I would suggest maybe…
Entona- strong-minded in Greek
Nikan- alone/only in Yoruba
Azi- Today in Romanian. (I have no idea why her name would mean “today,” but it’s kind of a pretty name.)
Setia- Loyal in Malay.
All of these I got fiddling around with Google translate, which isn’t always accurate, so you can take it…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Names with meanings in the forum Characters 9 years, 1 month ago
@Alia Ooh, she sounds like an interesting character. So, do your names with meanings mean something in a different language? Or are they actually words, like Hope, Daisy, or Sky?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses @jess @anyone else
I’m on and writing. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Salome01W4G Thou art welcome. 🙂 *releases balloons and confetti*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Salome01W4G Thou art welcome. 🙂 *releases balloons and confetti*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*flourish-y bow* Welcome @Salome01w4g! Historical fiction… cool. 😀 That is a LOT of research. You have my respect! *salutes* Does the “w4g” in your name stand for Write for God? Or am I just crazy and seeing things? 😛 (Never mind. I’m crazy for sure. But am I right?) And happy birthday! Hey @deaus! She likes the Count of Monte Cristo!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*flourish-y bow* Welcome @Salome01w4g! Historical fiction… cool. 😀 That is a LOT of research. You have my respect! *salutes* Does the “w4g” in your name stand for Write for God? Or am I just crazy and seeing things? 😛 (Never mind. I’m crazy for sure. But am I right?) Hey @deaus! She likes the Count of Monte Cristo!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@celticcailin I like piano, too! Rearranging old hymns sounds so fun. *gestures above* Now might be a good time to mention that we are a strange lot. If you’ve been following this website you probably already know this. XD (Don’t tell anyone, but I’m writing this from Rohan. It’s kind of a secret, because I’m being pursued by orcs.) Hey, @dragon-s…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @destiny! Welcome to the weird world of Kingdom Pen! *throws welcoming spaghetti* Whoops, I meant to throw confetti. Oh well. I loooooove the Grandma’s Attic books! (I have not read them in much too long.) Do you have a favorite story/book? I really like your profile pic, by the way.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@celticcailin Oh my goodness! You play a lot of instruments! I also play guitar and piano, and sometimes the celtic whistle.
@kate-flournoy I think its funny you said that there are a few other dragons floating around here. I do not float. I soar. 😛 (By this, RaeMarie, you must gather that I too am a dragon)
@that_writer_girl_99 *blows smoke…
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
Leave it to Daeus to think up of monkeys.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Are you still on?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, @celticcailin! You like photography? *grins broadly* Nice. Have you got a favorite instrument/type of music?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, @celticcailin! You like photography? *grins broadly* Nice. Have you got a favorite instrument/type of music?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@princessfoo Thank’ee kindly!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I can’t stop laughing… Everything about this video is so very accurate. It made me think of nearly every British book I’ve ever read. There is absolutely NOTHING more riveting than geography! It always helps the story when the land is more interesting than the MC.
(Hey @princessfoo, you should see this. 🙂 ) -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Greetings, @warrenluther04! It is very cool you play piano! Do you like violin? It sounds like a hard instrument to play. You like Star wars? Well, may the force be with you and… stuff. 😛 Exited for the next episode?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yes! *high-fives you* I really like the Winter Soldier! In a kind of I’m-sorry-you-got-brainwashed-and-had-to-fight-your-best-freind-but-you’re-still-really-cool sort of way.
Well, I must depart. *jumps through a portal to an alternate dimension and disappears* -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Fare thee well, @dragon-snapper!
@that_writer_girl_99 Cool! Got a favorite superhero? - Load More
