-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl *sharp-toothed grin*
@ethryndal Why, thank you. It’s my pet, Reggie. He’s a trained watch-tiger, and protects me from orcs, stormtroopers, Moriarty, and the like. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I am always up for a challenge (though I’ll probably end up regretting those words). What do you have?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal *nods wisely* *breaks down laughing*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethrydal *nods wisely* *breaks down laughing*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Coolness. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Oh no!

That’s from Interstellar, BTW.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
AND THE TWO COMPLETLY OPOSITE GIFS COLLIDE, PRODUCING A MATTER-ANTIMATTER EXPLOSION THAT PORPELS THE WRITER’S CORNER INTO DEEP SPACE!!!!!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal Yay! You’re here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I have them memorized like the back of my, well, you know…talons.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper The original Star Wars! *applauds*
@that_writer_girl_99 Neat! Your kind must be rare, I’ve never met a ninja-dragon before. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @daughteroftheking Here’s Star Wars. Notice I didn’t do LotR.

-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *jumps* Hiding here without telling anyone, eh? xD Very sneaky of you.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *rides in on a unicorn* I have arrived. The party may begin.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily They are called gifs–to find them, you search the movie or character you want the scene from and attach ‘gif’ at the end of it. However, you have to be careful and very specific in your google search. Then, you open that image in a new tab by itself, copy the URL, and come back to KP. In the post you want, click on the ‘img’ option on that…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal @daeus @kate-flournoy @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 Anyone on? I’ll be on for a while…actually, I’ll be on for most of the day on and off…anyway…anyone there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Nuts. Now I want to figure out what episode that’s from…agh! @ethryndal
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal I wasn’t doing anything. I’m innocent.

-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Okay. Sorry about that, @kate-flournoy I couldn’t resist. No resisting from this dragon. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Bigger dragons are always better.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 Well, technically @ethryndal is the oldest because she’s and elf, and we all know how old elves are. And I’m a dragon…so how old does that make me? 😛
- Load More
