-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl Well, I do believe I’m done. I worked on one of my characters. (Who seems to not want a personality!) *glares at her* Anyway, it’s been fun. *disappears in an explosion of pickles*
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing XD Don’t worry. I got that quote. I actually was going to post that quote but I couldn’t find a decent meme.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *bursts in* I distinctly heard the words “Star Trek” and “Borg.” *geeks out*
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01W4G No, anyone can take the test and find out what their personality type is here:
http://www.16personalities.com It’s so cool! If you take it, though, make sure to take time to answer each question as truthfully as possible, and the results will be VERY accurate – and spooky too! 😀 😀 -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy Yes!! I think @emma-flournoy is probably the only one on KP that doesn’t write. Am I correct Emma?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily I think I’m your friend now – can you go and check?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon I don’t know if it makes any difference, but I’ve been to Texas a couple times. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon dust, dirt, mountains, grass, little gas stations in the middle of nowhere, little small cactuses, and the shape of Texas with a cowboy hat leaning on the tip. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl There has been some madness unfolding around here…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Farewell. *waves handkerchief*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal *smiles* I have my reasons. *flies off*
@daughteroftheking @josiahdeboer @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. Thanks for the party! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal Yes! I got a facepalm!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer Greetings! *bows*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer Welcome to the party! Daughterotheking and Elizabeth and I are all on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal My most sincerest apologies. I assume the Noldorin live a longer time than the others too…? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal Adios!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal If I can melt his throne, I can melt your chair and your cloak.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ethryndal
Kid?
And I’ll have you know, even Thranduil fears me. ‘Member when he says ‘I have felt dragon fire,’ to Thorin. I am the dragon fire! He just can’t stand it when I melt his very antler throne.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl *bows* Naturally.
@ethryndal Just you write. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl *bows* Naturally.
@ethryndal Just you write, Old Woman. - Load More
