-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Breathing hope… the puns are going to be too much fun in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope Hm hm hm… *strokes chin thoughtfully* It’s a tie between 2 and 3. I’m more inclined towards 2, becouse I love how “Writing in the Light: Penning hope into the blackest of nights” sounds.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kina Lamb and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Breathing hope… the puns are going to be too much fun in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope Brutally honest… that’s us Kapeefers. XD I think your tagline is a good one. I don’t know if this means anything, but in my head I’m reading it as “darkest night.” I like “blackest night” better, but I read it, and remembered it as “darkest.” Probably isn’t important. Forgive my rambling.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Did I mention that I melt phones too?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I like the respawn best.
*Game over. Your chair has been melted by a Dragon Snapper. Continue?* -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I think I’ve melted every single chair in Kingdom Pen more than once, but they seem to have an endless supply… 😐
No promises. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing
“Give us tiny thing, or we’re gonna eat you!”
“We’re gonna eat you anyway!”
“You don’t say it until you get it!”
“We’re not gonna eat you!”
*facepalm* “Well now it’s too late!”Ah. I don’t melt the wooden chairs. They would just burn. I melt the annoying plastic chairs in classrooms. I also melt the metal ones. But I melt chairs…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and friending, well, there’s no consequence to it or anything. It’s really just friending… 😛
It’s like saying, “Hey, wanna be friends.” “Sure. Let’s be friends.” or you can say
(that’s from storks)
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing To do the memes and gifs, google search the one you want, then open in it a new tab. Copy the URL, come back here and click the ‘img’ option at the top bar of the text box. Paste the URL to that and that should work. Let me know if you have any questions on that. 😛
And yes. The gif…that’s why I couldn’t resist. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@leumeister Ha! I can see that too (now that I’ve read it) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 … I can draw it, but you have to describe her first. 😛 And do you want me to draw the human, or the slightly less human at the end of the book?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Data is great. It is my ambition to someday get an orange cat and name her Spot, in honor of my favorite android. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @jane-maree @Shannon I didn’t have as much time as I thought I did. Whoops. I must away.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Heya @anne-of-lothlorien! *receives fistbump* *consumes popsicle with gusto*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Heya @anne-of-lothlorien!
-
Kina Lamb and
IzzyE are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Live long and prosper. I love Next Gen, but I also love the original series. And that is SO COOL that you made up your own character. I like to make up backstories for the random, nameless people on the bridge. XD Who is your favorite character?
- Load More


