-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @emily I must be off. *strikes heroic pose* I have fought the evil forces of flat characters and unoriginal plots, and emerged victorious!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper I must be off. *strikes heroic pose* I have fought the evil forces of flat characters and unoriginal plots, and emerged victorious!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Welcome back! *hugs you* @dragon-snapper I’ll be here for… a very short time. and yet, I will do my best. FOR FRODO!!!! Er, or for my characters.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@gabrielle Welcome back! *hugs you* @dragon-snapper I’ll be here for… a very short time. and yet, I will do my best. FOR FRODO!!!! Er, or for my characters.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose You’re back! I’ll join you.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily Whoops, yeah, I wrote a little, hit a mental brick wall, and went of to nurse my head. 😛 I have Spanish class now, so Adios!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’d love a tribble! *glances sternly at nearby Klingons* You guys stay away! (Yes, I have Klingons on my ship. It’s a long story.)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily I’m late! *glances at huge pocket watch* But I’m here. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily I’m signing out now. With the combined time of writing with you and @shannon I got in 832 words. Thanks!
Shannon, I like to play Christian songs with my teen band at church, fingerpicking songs and instrumentals for fun at home, and I’m tyring to learn how to play drums on the guitar while strumming at the same time. You?
(and the celtic…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Piano, guitar and I like to mess around with the celtic whistle.
(and unfortunately, this Dragon can’t sing…not as well as some.) 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Hiya!
I’ll be on for a few more minutes. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Adios! Have fun with your instrumentalizing.
(what instrument do you play, anyway?) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hmm…doesn’t seem like there’d be a big difference. The E, N, and P are all the same. Only the T and the F are different.
But. I’m not an expert on this, like your brother-in-law or @kate-flournoy …
*shrugs* But, we know you’re an extrovert!
@shannon -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon That does sound as if would be interesting…
And out of a dragon’s curiosity, what personality type are you? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Dragon Snapper is writing an escape scene. What is Shannon doing?
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Yay!
*gives you ice cream*
I haven’t melted it yet! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl @daeus @bethanysinkyroses @shannon @daughteroftheking @josiahdeboer
I’m writing for about an hour.
I have ice cream, if that makes a difference.
*looks down at bowl of ice cream*
Let’s just see if I can restrain myself from melting it. -
Snapper replied to the topic Breathing hope… the puns are going to be too much fun in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope
I’m actually more inclined toward the first one because the second two sound really, really dramatic…like something Galadriel would whisper at the beginning of Lord of the Rings… -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus That was great. THE INTERNAL CONFLICT OF READING SHAKESPEAR!!!!!! And the part about Ramen noodles… XD I’m going to be grinning incessantly for the remainder of the evening.
- Load More
