-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@everyone-who’s-on-right-now (I can’t keep track!) I’ve come to join ya’ll.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Oh yay, research. I’m here writing, but it seems to be difficult at the moment. 😐
@emily Well, there’s a rainbow somewhere around here. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily *weak cheer* Yay. Gotta love those outlines.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily I’m working on my novel. You?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
certain phone melting dragon.
Who would that be? Why would a dragon melt a phone? Weird.
😛
Anyway, I’ll be writing. 🙂
@daeus @josiahdeboer @shannon @emily @ethryndal @that_writer_Girl_99
-
NC Stokes and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*looks around at all this awesome writing advice* *tries to think of something wise to say* *can’t* May I just say I love you all. I’m learning a lot from this thread.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*looks around at all this awesome writing advice* *tries to think of something wise to say* *can’t* May I just say I love you all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 ‘Nother fun fact that might actually be helpful to you is that I actually enjoy mowing the lawn.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 No prob! So, I just thought of a quirk that might go well in a story. I really, really like dark, confined spaces. I like to shut myself in my closet and turn the light off… I just realized how weird that sounds. *nervous laughter* Um, yeah. I like to read in there, too.
Well, that’s enough rambling about myself. I just…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and welcome, @majerot! How did you hear about Kingdom Pen? (In other words, what prompted you to join us crazies? 😛 ) What kind of piano songs do you like to play?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01W4G That is weird, but did you look on the side where it shows the percentages of the results? Maybe you’re only 51% introvert and 49% extrovert!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing as far as I know, friending doesn’t do anything, it just makes you ‘popular’ if you have more friends that Kate Flournoy does. 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I have a hard tag? *grins* I’m honored. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Some is always better than none.
I wrote 480. Ugh… *groans* Why is it that anything besides dialogue is hard? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Why would you think that? It’s awesome! I’ve never heard a title like it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ooh, nice! Always good to touch base with those characters.
Also, I love your title. It is very intriguing. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *melts your phone* There.
I’m working on my novel, trying to finish this chapter. And you?
- Load More

