-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I’m beta-reading a story for @northerner at the moment.
@emily Thankee kindly. 😛 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily Good luck to you!
@dragon-snapper Welcome! Watcha beta-reading? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily @daughteroftheking I’m beta-reading.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily *eyes widen* That is… a lot of instruments! Awesome! And thanks! I hope my story will be interesting.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily THAT IS SO COOL!!!! You play violin, right? I’m working on a sci-fi idea I had. It’s about androids. Aaaand that’s as far as I’ve figured out. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily That counts! What kind of recital?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @Emily @dragon-snapper *resolutely brandishes a pencil* I shall now write. Wilt thou join me in my quest?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m leaving, too.
…
Now I’m talking to myself. Great. Being the last person on earth is very trying on my sanity. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I mean for the late reply. Oops. sometimes my fingers don’t type what my brain wants them to.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Sorry, late reply. Bye!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Oh, thank goodness! I thought I was the last person on earth! XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*stares out into the shadows* Is anybody else out there? I’m still writing… *suddenly feels like the last person an earth*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @catwing Farewell! @Emily YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for finishing your outline!! *sets off fireworks and distributes ice cream*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Awesome! Gotta love HTTYD. 😛
@daughterotheking @salome01w4g @emily I’m signing out now. I wrote 250 something. Ugh.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Wow! It reminds me of a triple strike. 😀 Great drawing! Have you all seen Race to the Edge?
And as for mobile, you’ll have to ask someone who knows more about this like @kate-flournoy or @graciegirl -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g It doth not matter. 😉
And as for the technology, it is something I made up. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I’m writing a scene on my two villains conversing…and trying to remember what this one piece of technology is called.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Oo! That is suspenseful! *pets my tiger as the suspense kills me* A VULCAN EMOJI!?!? Yesssss!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Oo! That is suspenseful! *pets my tiger as the suspense kills me*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I’m writing. But I’m stuck. :
@catwing Yes, but it’s complex.
1. go to where you change you profile picture and insert the picture you want in there, but don’t confirm that that’s the picture you want yet.
2. right click on the picture and ‘inspect’, within inspect there’ll be a kingdompen.com / something something and you’ll want to…[Read more] - Load More
