-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing That sounds fun. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Adios!
@catwing And… I’m the last person on earth- again! 😛 And you’re the last catwing, but you’ve always been the only catiwng here. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’m not going yet. I was just saying farewell to Hannah.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Well done! *applause* Outlining can be a pain, so three chapters is an accomplishment.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Farewell, farewell!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @winter-rose *passes out heaping mound of chocolate*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Heya!
I’m having motivational chocolate. Anybody want some? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose See you later, Frodo!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Farewell, Sam!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g *erm* I’m not quite sure….I’ve never been good at identifying genres.
@winter-rose
@catwing
*flys off in a flurry of ice cream* I must away. Good luck! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g XD. Probably more interesting than hard though. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I’m beta-reading something for @daeus
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @winter-rose And usually I stay a dragon…just because it’s easier to roam middle earth that way.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily Bye! Hope you feel better! @salome01w4g Hey there!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose That is unusual.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Ooh, I love intense endings!
@dragon-snapper *breaks down laughing* Good to know! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking We’re halflings from the shire. 😛

-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Hiiiii! Welcome back! *looks quizzically at you and @dragon-snapper* Frodo and Sam? I did not know I was in the company of two hobbits!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Well, leastways I brought some salt from the Shire so we can have some roast chicken.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Frodo! I’ve not seen you in a while; have you gone to Morder and back again? 😛
- Load More
