-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@CK4always Oh, I want to read House, ’cause Frank Perreti worked on it, too, and he and Ted Dekker are the best writers on suspense I know of. I looooove suspense. As for stories, I have little experience with that, but what some people do is they start a new thread, post their short story on it, and ask for feedback. I don’t know if it would work…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Howdy @CK4always! Welcome to the world of the Kapeefers! (Kapeefer stands for Kingdom Pen Fan.) I like heavy metal music, too. What are your favorite bands? Oh, and Ted Dekker’s great. I read Thr3e, and LOVED IT.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Life of a Writer, as told by Disney Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument Oh my… I did not know until this moment that you could sum up the entirety of my life through gifs. XD Well done! I especially liked the last one. WAIT! NEW IDEA! Every time…
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey all, and anyone who sees this.
Thought I’d let you know I’m taking a week hiatus from the internets–I’m not leaving. I couldn’t dream of that. But anyway, I’ll still be beta-reading so worry not @daeus and @leumeister
I’ll return to the realm of the you lovely Kapeefers next week.
Until then,
Snapper out.
*don’t eat too much ice cream…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Um, let’s see. *stares off into space for a moment* If a were a fan (which I am), what would I want… To beg the author not to kill off the best characters! Bad idea. The best ones are the funnest to kill. *demented grin*
I think it’s super cool when authors encourage fan art. Post it on their blog, give honest compliments, that sort of thing.…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @Emily You made it! Number eight! Sorry I couldn’t be around to see it. 🙁
@that_writer_girl_99 Are you still working on your… thing? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Um…hahhahahahahahahaha….Haha!!! I’m a girl Snapper. XD XD 😛
@catwing I was writing, but I must away now. I wrote 800 ish words. Farewell. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Some time is better than no time, write? 😛 Glad to have you back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing It’s just me and you for the moment.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Greetings, fellow writer. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Life of a Writer, as told by Disney Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
This is awesome @his-instrument !
I especially love the one where Aladdin is loving his story. 😛 That’s how I feel. And then the one where Loki is like ‘What?’ to the plothole. That’s how I feel. Then especially when I get a new idea. The idea says ‘Hello.’ and I’m like, ‘ah!’ Seriously, that is so awesome!
I must tag people.
@julia-r This has…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@warrenluther04 @catwing Oh, and I’d be careful using pigeon’s as cat minions because they are afraid of them, not because it’s a bad idea in the least, but because it is vaguely parallel to Bolt, where Mittens the cat uses the pigeons to get her food and she doesn’t eat them in turn. Have either of you seen that?
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Agh! I remember that story with the kitty! I read that story so much. Well, actually, I mainly just looked at the pictures, but anywho. Yes. I remember that one. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose *dramatically* Nooo! Frodo, no!
😛 Have fun being distracted. 🙂
@daeus @ethryndal (you disappeared again) @that_writer_Girl_99 @emily I’m on for another hour or so. Just tag me if you’re in. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Bye!
@winter-rose It’s just you and me, Frodo. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Yeah! Chicken! I’ll take chicken any day!
@salome01w4g She left as I got on. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @salome01w4g @shannon You all on?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing An army!? My, that’s lot of catwings! I’m working on a sci-fi story that’s based on a story I made up when I was like 7 or something. It’s fun. 😀
- Load More

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up! (I’ve been thinking about leaving the internet for a week or two myself :D) Enjoy your time away! 😀 😛
Right-oh. Have a good hiatus! 😀 Looking forward to getting your beta-reading back! ^_^
See ya soon.
Cya @dragon-snapper! Have fun. 🙂
Fare thee well, @dragon-snapper! *waves* Enjoy your break!
Good bye friendly dragon! My brother shall miss thine GIFs. Though you will return… Who will melt chairs in @dragon-snapper ‘s absence?
Wow, you’re putting me to shame. When I want to a take a hiatus, I just… randomly disappear for a week. *salutes* Farewell, @dragon-snapper, until we meet again. *mouth stretches into a maniacal smile as she peers at gifs* I look forward to it.
I’ll keep the chairs safe in your absence. 😉
Haha! I’m back, Kingdom Pen!
Now, where are those chairs?…
@daeus @kate-flournoy @that_writer_Girl_99 @ethryndal @catwing @shannon @daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @winter-rose @leumeister @
Oops, sorry. *Flips switch and holographic chairs render around the room.*
There you go. 🙂 😛
YAY! Welcome back to the Kingdom! *roars of dragonish delight*
*hides my chair* Welcome back!! *hands you the world’s biggest bowl of ice cream*
yipee!!!! Welcome back,* hands you a pair of eclipse glasses* 😀 ;P
*flies in through the window that is always there* Yay! My chair is all scratched up *cough* from me *cough* I can finally get a new one. *points to a chair that is falling apart* Your welcome present!
@dragon-snapper There we go. Now you must burn my old chair for my forgetting to tag you. *grins* I’m a genius.
@leumeister Aha! *melts all the simulated chairs*
@catwing *melts the real chair* Ahahaa!
@salome01w4g *takes glasses and puts them on over other pair of glasses* Thankee kindly.
@daughteroftheking I see you tried to distract me from your chair with ice cream…I’ll take the ice cream.
@shannon *bows* It was refreshing. 🙂
*hops into new chair that has now spawned* Thanks @dragon-snapper . *starts to shred the new chair*
*gives you a whole posse of chairs*