@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad you liked it! And I’m glad it seemed more realistic than you thought it was going to be, that’s great. Yeah, not a fan of the outfit but I’m glad it was mostly in the trailer.
Yeah the whole tough girl thing is really interesting. It’s weird, but I have a theory to why it happens. For multiple issues, I think…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas (let me know if I’m tagging you too much, I know you’re probably busy!!!!) this goes for anyone else too, please let me know if you’d like me to stop tagging you lol @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Here’s a second half of the Lilitu chapter:
(Again, this is unedited so this won’t be the finished product, this is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have some cracked or broken ribs (which could damage internal organs), and/or a concussion. And if he was knocked out/unconscious for long…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
XD yeah that’s probably it! Manga/anime without the weirdness is what I’m all about.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ooh yeah I saw that! I haven’t actually seen the movie, just the trailer. I watch a lot of anime and I was spotting some old tropes I really hate in the trailer so I didn’t watch it (Women being above average curvy and wearing something tight, while all the men are wearing looser clothes). I’m just nit picky about stuff like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-gisell
XD I had to get my winter pfp up!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, I read the part, and I think it’s a good introduction to Lilitu. I don’t know if you want critiques, so try I’ll keep it at a minimum.
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Gerald is beautiful <3
I got a sloth that doubles as a microwaveable heat pack. It doesn’t have a name yet though
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(Hehe yay im the first one to say it)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄🎁⛄️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Brea (the library)
“Pre Algebra. I wanted to skip a grade or two, but my parents made me stay in fifth. Apparently I don’t ‘spend enough time with kids my age’. But at least they’re letting me do advanced math.”
She looked down at her book and saw Benny waving up at her from between equations. She rolled her eyes and turned t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks, Merry Christmas!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, another section! I’ll read it after Christmas, cuz that’s probably when I’ll have time.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nice!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Your battle sounds a lot like mine, and I just want to say that, even though during the months it was happening it was one of the worst times of my life, I have grown a lot closer to God in the long run because of it. It forced me to seek Him and it helped me experience His Presence with me while I was going through it.
That’s very…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, hopefully. Take your time though, don’t feel the need to rush yourself.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay. Even I don’t know who the vandal is, so I’m going based on who I don’t want to write about lol. Kefa refuses to inform me…
- Load More
