-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Other hobbies….eh. 😂 I tried to get better at art a while back but some of that has kinda dwindled lol, but if I ever want to I have plenty of art supplies.
TBH, I kinda obsess over writing and stories.  I do sing at our church though (idk if that’s a hobby) and I like listening to music….again may not be a hobby &#…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Yea it’s still pretty difficult for me because I struggle with doubt and am a bit of a perfectionist. I had a huge fantasy series (fairytale retelling) in the planning. Been thinking about those ideas for quite a while, and had started a series inside of that series (a Peter Pan retelling) but when I got to the 2nd draft I r…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Well I have one sorta published (not really selling it unless someone just really wants a copy) I wrote when I was like 14, and I believe it’s copyrighted, but I was mainly meaning like my ideas and such. But yea, it seems this place is really great and open.
im a little new to this. I’ve been on forums before (not rea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
I’ve seen it called KaPeefer.
And I’d be willing to share, only thing is…this site is safe right? To talk about your ideas. Hope no one takes this wrong, but I’ve been told before to be careful so my books don’t get stolen because they aren’t copyrighted, and so I just try to be careful.
But I’ve seen others speak of their…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Uhh, Hi? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 11 months ago
#Newbie XD
I’m….not the best at worldbuilding TBH. At least, I don’t think I am. I can build worlds in my head but actually writing stuff about it on paper can be tough.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Figured it out! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 changed their profile picture 5 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Hi! I found this site like….2 days ago and just got my approval email so I am now a new (I believe it’s called Keeper???) Anyway…here I am! Not totally sure what to say other then a little bit about myself.
I enjoy making up stories and have worked on a few novels over the years (most never finished, or if they were weren’t as good as I…[Read more]
