-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh good. XD Poor Nyx, poor Zlatan, and poor anyone who happens to be stuck with them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Y’all, I finally got the first scene for Heart of Gold writen!!! I’m totally thrilled…
Sgriss, sgriss, shgrit. The blade slid back against the whetstone, its blue-black blade coated in the fine grit.
Zlatan watched his father’s brow smooth and contract with his work. The o…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka it actually helps me!! Because I was finding it hard to keep justifying Nyx’s distrust specifically of Zlatan 😂
this kinda helps XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Wow. That’s such a good plot twisty thingy! Now I’ve got sooo many questions.
Does she ever learn who her father is? What happened to her cousin? How do Ara and November work into everything? Is she blamed for the murder at any time? I seem to remember you mentioning that something like that happens. Ahhhhhh!
Regains composure…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD I was starting to freak out too, especially as I was like How in the world has Nyx and even Lynn missed that!?!
Oohhh dear…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry for the mix up, the names are very similar….lol
i freaked out for a hot minute there 😂 still freaky tho….this is gonna be crazy to go back and RP whenever Zlatan and Nyx finally have an actually conversation
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
U just have to swap the L, and change the o AND eto an A…..that’s….
yikes….XD welp this is gonna be fun for Nyxie and Zlatan in the RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ok…give me one second to make sure that’s his name and somehow my subconscious wasn’t like…spelling it wrong….
brb….
OKAY OKAY WAIT….okay I was about to say…Ik I could not have missed something that big. Okie sorry sorry….it’s ZOLTEN….but bruh…..I still did not notice how close that i…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I AM….I AM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RN….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I….never even….
OH….OH MY….
OH MY GOSH…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Uh whoa, that’s…amazingly awful. (What is her uncle’s name?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
ALSO….
so….
Both Ridley AND Zlatan (her uncle) AND Corvina have black hair…..
SPOILER AS TO THE CULPRIT IN BOOK 2 AKA IN THE ANTAGONIST OTHER THEN CORVINA AND THE UNCLE
So yes. Ridley is the “murderer.” But so far how I have it, is that in the end it turned to be self defense. It was not pre meditated at all, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
Everyone is now extremely tense. I fold my hands once more and sigh.
Well…we have now made it near the end of our story…well…backstory anyway.
And now…we can return to Cirque’s history. Where everything fell apart…
Once upon a night…there were two brothers.
They led their newl…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Suspense?
I am on the edge of my seat…
The different parts are all right, but we need the rest!!!
Ach, Lynnie…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
PART 2 of LYN’s PART!
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Ik I’m splitting it into a lot of parts but bear with me. Gotta keep the suspense and intrigue up and I told ya, her stories kinda intense. Specially cuz she doesn’t find out bout it….until Um…stuff happens 😂
SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK 2. This is actual…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hmm…
Slides closer to the wall, hand now gripping knife hilt.
I’m not sure about this…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ohhhhh, I smell treason…
Squirms in chair before remembering my dignity and clasping my hands.
Is Ridley black haired?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
So the sigh was cuz I book 2 Ridley’s like her boyfriend-not-boyfriend 😂 like their together but not if that makes sense 😂 like they both mutually like each other
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyob @queen_of_alvastia
You have made it this far!! But be warned…there is more treachery to come!!
But now, I must tell you…things will get a bit bumpy…
I’m afraid I MUST interrupt this history lesson…and before I can tell you what takes place next, I must jump into the future, to Lyn and what takes pla…[Read more]
- Load More
