-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I looked through all the groups available on both pages- nothing. *sigh* but I SHALL LOOK AGAIN!
I mean, seek and ye shall find right? (Only I have a feeling that doesn’t apply to websites…)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahh but if ur on a phone or something maybe the page size is different. Maybe have to look till u see one called The Scribbler Society 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I can’t find it!!! I’ll look again but…is there another way to search for it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I HAVE DUBBED THE GROUP- THE SCRIBBLER SOCIETY!!! (Named after a messenger group I have!)
And the Key to get into the group is!!!
#ProtectionSquad
XD
OKay, so what u should be able to do, everyone who has a profile on Writetrack, go to the area on the sidebar that says “Groups” and The Scribbler Society is on page 2!
Click it, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AGGGHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
STEVE SITTING IN COULSON’S LAP!!! MY HEAAAAART!!!
AND MY BABEY PETERRRRRRR!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!! HE NEEDS A BIG GROUP SNUGGLE
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Honestly we just want ur company!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter
ahh…buts that the great thing about this program…
u can make MULTIPLE different “challenges” AKA projects (INCLUDING ONE FOR UR AU!!!) so u don’t have to do it for ur WIP!!! U can use it for u AU!! To keep track of how many words you’ve written or if u have a certain amount u want to reach at a certain date
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh, and she could probably use it. XD Lily needs help.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you!!! I’m really glad you like it.
I completely understand! (Why else would I do a huge warning about the spoilers?) The books are awesome, and yeah, you definitely don’t want to spoil the plot twists.
No, it would seem I can’t.
All right, I’ll just have to leave you to your own…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Nooo!
*Pounds helplessly on desk*
There are SPOILERS in here!!!
Okay, okay, you flatter me. 😉 But if you will read this, bear in mind that I have taken some liberties with the royal family tree. Not everyone that is of the Royal family in this is actually royal in the books. Just so ya know.
And just kinda try to avoid the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Character that's Mute and Deaf? in the forum Characters 4 years ago
Oh Eli…*sniff*
I’ve never written a character that was deaf or mute, but I have read some, and I am learning ASL ( or rather relearning what I knew a long time ago).
For the mute side: at such a young age he wouldn’t be talking much anyway if he was deaf. All his communication would be via sign language, which as a language…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you!!
A lot of stuff… 😉
I’ll try to get the next bit sent in today. If not, then it’ll go in tomorrow.
Of course we leave you hanging. Cliffhangers are an essential part of serial publications. 😉
Thanks!!!
Answer: Yes, in Ember Falls we begin to get glimpses of life for the rabbits under the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A quick background to this story:
The MC, Lillian or also called Lilith, is a character of my own. While she isn’t in the series, her existence isn’t impossible either, everything considered. This story takes place over the last two books, Ember Rising and Ember’s End.
It should mostly explain itself, but if there are any questions, I’ll be…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Sighs and opens door*
Come in, if you really must, I would be doing the same.
You can read the first but without much danger of a spoiler… I think.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okkaaayyyy…I think I did that right? I’m registered…whatever that means.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Jaybird started the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cracks open door*
Pssst, come in, hurry!
*Looks around before closing door*
Welcome to the Storyguild!
I have invited you here to share our stories that are… Natalian.
Before I start, however, I want to put forward a giant warning.
MY TALE INCLUDES MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE SERIES.
If you have NOT read Ember Falls, I do NOT recommend…[Read more]
- Load More
