-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Very interesting. (So, does he die? You know, just wondering. I will probably go find your blurb after this)
- I think I could? Whatever confusion it could have caused should be smooth out after draft editing.
- More like a brother-sister relationship. I like it, although without having read anything else I wouldn’t be able…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AREN’T THOSE PICS ADORABLE?!?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! I’m really glad you like his hair; I like the front, but I had difficulties with the rest. I saw a picture of a young boy praying, and I had to draw Amichai like that: it’s so like him.
I’m glad you like it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
IT’S TIME FOR EVERYONE’S FAVORITE SNARKY FOX- NYX!!!
OK OK!!! So, in this…I wanted him to be human…XD
Well…I mean…A fox boy?? XD.
(They’re a race in my world, people with animal characteristics and such, and Ik they’re also in other works of fiction and I dunno the names for them all in those XD or the name…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 LOVE THEM!! AHHH AND RIKER’S PICTURE AGH I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIM AS A SONGSWRITER UGH!!
also Grayson is too cute and it’s so sad that he passes away 😭
also also…I may not be on here near as much….but…that being said…NOW I SHALL CONTINUE WITH SOME MORE OF MY ACADEMY AU CHARRIES
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okay, so here’s a scene from my WIP. If you need a general plot summery to understand the situation, it should be in my start here post I made recently. I’m not completely sure I like how this turned out, and any feedback is appreciated! I’ll have a couple of random questions at the end.
Tauren shuts the door behind him with a thud. His boots…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Feel like I’m totally spamming XD BUT OH WELL
NOW ONTO OUR FAVORITE PERFORMER!
JOCELYN!
AHHH! Jocelyn is just so much fun. She’s so lively and entertaining and like…how else is she supposed to be, even in another universe?
Like seriously.
So Jocelyn is definitely her same spunky, energetic, all smiles self. She works at the local cafe as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Now for ma NOVEMBER! MY CINNAMON ROOOOOLL AGH!! I FOUND THE MOST ADORABLE PICTURES FOR HIM!!!! <3
OK OK! SO….First off…
This is adorable btw….siiiiiggghh….
My dearest has what is called anisometropia in this AU. What this means is that he is both near-sighted AND far-sighted. One eye is near-sighted, one eye is far-sighted.
So he has…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
I tagged you wrong, sorry.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
- Load More
