-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Arabella
“I’m Arabella , by the way,” Ara smiled, offering her hand to the young gentleman who’d brought them food. He graciously took it. “This is November, my best friend.” November waved with his good hand, smiling.
The young man nodded his head, “I am Almarrin. Tis nice to to meet you both.”
“We saw how Aramis tr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka why thank you!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings IKR!! It’s too hilarious!!! I was like “I HAVE TO DO MY CHARRIES IN THAT TEMPLATE!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ahhhhhh!!!!! She’s hilariously awesome.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka nice!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I was thinking he was taking a few extra classes while doing training at the same nearby military base as Rúven is taking his.
Plus he’s here looking for a possible tie to his lost sister.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ahhh Lyn was so fun in that RP!! That one really showed her personality in this AU!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 OOH YALL….also…
Lyn is about to do some SCHEEEEEMING!!!!
Jocelyn
Lyn sighed, walking down the hall, eyes roving from door to door.
“Lyn…that’s the fourth time you’ve sighed in less then two minutes…” Grimm said, “Calm down.”
“But what if he’s-!”
“Lyn…”
“Or what if-!”
“Jocelyn…”
“And what…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon UUUGH I LUC ALWIN. AND REÚVEN. AND VIKTOR. AND LIORA. AND WINTON!!! ALL OF UR CHARRIES!!!
@koshka is Almarrin in the college part of the academy, I think you’d already said that but yea XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
This is going to be awesome!
Reúven & Friends
The hall outside the cafeteria reeked of ravioli and broccoli. Reúven wrinkled his nose and considered his choices.
An MRE, or school lunch?
He glanced in the trashcan as they stepped inside.
MRE.
He would rather trust the d…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my, the monopoly…*gasping with laughter*
I like them both, but that last one had me laughing so hard, I just have to love it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
LOLLL
The monopoly 😂😂🤣
That’s hilarious
November throwing the money, Grimm to n jail, and nyx with the sunglasses.
So funny.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Almarrin
He smiled at the boy and lightly squeezed his shoulder. If only the brat would come for him from now on instead of messing with the youths and children. “My name’s Almarrin Woden. Welcome to my table. Have you two eaten?”
“No, but it’s alright.” The lass smiled as prettily as an E…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
This is one I did recently!!! It took a while due to all the elements and it’s kinda chaotic but cute! The style is cartoony and was like this from the base 😊
So this is if ma charries played monopoly (or something like it XD)
Jocelyn, has obviously won XD!! Which…has not pleased Corvina…whose competitive streak definitely came out as th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon soooo I saw the title of this forum XD. Just thought I’d share some art I did.
btw…I do art by using bases. I trace over bases and then add the details like the hair and clothes and all that such! Just feel I needed to disclaimers 😅 but yea!!
So this piece I actually did waaay back a while ago…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon love him ALREADY!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter @keilah-h @wilder-w
Winton Aetheling
Some people, when they see the evil of the world, hide their eyes and try to forget. Some grow hard and insensitive. But some see it, and without loving the wickedness, reach for those entangled. Those some love even when it hurts, reach even past hope, and don’t give up…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka yup I figured out it was from the Bible a few minutes ago!
- Load More
