-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
(I think I’m going to have to do a whole post outlining different traditions of Eirtan, because they keep on growing!)
Winton
“Liora! Come on in. You too, Viktor, we’re so glad to have you.
The two young people sat down quietly as Winton turned to the whole group.
“I think it’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Y’all I am so ready to have Corvina and Arthur walk in later 🤣 it’s gonna be hilarious….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I FEEL THAT!!! It’s k, I totally understand. Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ah Viktor and Reúven protective little things XD @koshka why thank u! @freedomwriter76 u wanna RP as the boys or anyone?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
AND I DIDN’T FINISH IT!!! Okay, just a moment. *Frantic typing*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
if it makes u feel any better….we’re really looking forward to it??
That does help. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
By the way, I’ve figured out that Reúven has a hardship license (because of his father’s paraplegia). Also, because his and Liora’s families know each other so well, him giving her a ride is nothing uncommon.
ALSO!!! I kinda feel the need to explain what sounds rather funny in our…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
*gasp*
I’m an eccentric mentor!?
*Starts to throw confetti*
Waaiiittttt….
*Lowers confetti*
What exactly does that mean?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
And you do a lovely job of it too! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! I. Despise. Hans.
That was so good! I love all the history stuff, even though, to be honest, I usually don’t research WWII often. I do love this though, and….ahhhh….
This is totally making me want to dig Promise of Zion out again. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 tis what I’m here for…
*dramatically flips hair while doing superhero pose and holding Squishy in one arm. Flashes dazzling smile.*
Uh, ya welcome.
XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
*sits and randomly poked at an adorable cat made of goo.*
I dub thee….Squishy.
*Poke. Poke, poke.*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ARGH I lost an RP the other day…
if it makes u feel any better….we’re really looking forward to it?? XD XD XD!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah but that’s ok. I don’t have to say it out loud. Knowing it in my little heart is good enough.
MWAHAHAHA XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka ahhh I was pretty sure I already had it figured out. Now I’m pretty positive 😂 buuuuut I’m still one of those ppl who second guess myself and if I “dictate it out loud” and am wrong, I will DIE OF UTTER EMBARRASSMENT!!
*dramatically fans self.*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter (I sense someone is on the trail. XD XD) @keilah-h @wilder-w
I had an RP half finished when my phone glitched off and it poofed away.
I’ll just have to rewrite it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHHHHH!!!! Just don’t look to closely, alright?
Hmm, I guess you could dictate out loud.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Erm…writing out loud??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka I’m bout to go search this WHOLE website to see if my hypothesis is correct.
and yes u can do that XD XD XD
cuz I ain’t saying it out loud lest I know for sure 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
