-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth OK!!! I’ll have to post them after church 😂 but yaaaa
I’m gonna do them by character one at a time otherwise this post will be FOREVER LONG XD also some songs may reappear in other playlists lol and…Ara’s playlist has songs that represent the charries as a group lol
Arabella
Welcome to My Castle- Cassie Dasilva…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm okay first off-
I think them reacting to the abuse differently is realistic. People are going to react in different ways to different things.
I would say, that when Elinor first meets her uncle, she will probably be eager to please/afraid of him due to his outward nature, but since you say three years have passed I’m sure s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity that sounds great!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka Vulk giving u some trouble there?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c ooh I like the name Dao! It’s cool!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re fine. XD
I understand. There’s a few things I haven’t talked about much as I’m still figuring them out.
Like Vulka’s character arc. *Sigh*
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My own research? Who, me? *Dramatically points to myself*
Hehehe…I’m supposed to be writing fantasy…they said I didn’t need a lot of real life knowledge… *Hides stack of books behind my back*
Seriously though, digging around in stuff is one of my all time favorite pastimes.
*Smiles*
*Trips over stack of plot cards I was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ahhh love it!!!! Ur writing so good!!! So beautiful and immersive!!!
@koshka yea, it can be odd, it’s mainly one point of kitsunes I’m considering…we’ll actually a belief that one culture has about foxes overall….
Agh I’m trying to be vague so as not to give anything away cuz I’m not entirely sure if I wanna take that route ye…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I love the moodboard! All the faith and light references are exquisite. They really ring true.
Ah, gotta love the knettels. XD
I never thought of Nyx with jumping abilities, but it definitely makes sense!
And he is cute, no matter what he says. the poor fellow. XD
Perhaps I should share something….…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um….Okay.
Those are really weird. I mean, I’m used to Scottish folklore, but that was…interesting.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon that’s beautiful!!
So yes, toxic parent fits!
I watched a video in writing abuse the other day that was so informative. Sadly it had some language in this one part, but the lady gave some wonderful advice, and also gave the difference between Toxic and Abusive parents.
Thing is, a lot of times, Abusive parents are ob…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I love them too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c thank you!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Content warning: references to sin and different kinds of abuse. Also, I’m kinda more frank about some situations in my books than normal. Lol!
Ahh…. Trauma. I honestly hadn’t really thought of what Alwin goes through as trauma. *Facepalm* Of course, it is. I think I like the term “toxic parent”, because his mother isn’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka GASP I LOVE IT!!
ok I must start with a creature of my own then that is obviously very important considering he is an MC…
NYX!!!
Yes, Nyx is a creature I’ve made, not just a fennec fox!
Actually, he is A Nyx. That’s the name of his species (as they know it). The full term has been dubbed Nyxillium Tricksi…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And that was way long, but whatever. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo, yes! Interesting character types!
The knettel is an animal similar to a fox, a cat, and snake all mixed together.
Appearance: usually a reddish brown although some can be a dark slate blue-black. Only about eight inches sitting up, the knettel is around two feet from nose to tail (the tail being the longest, fluffy eat fox…[Read more]
- Load More
