-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh LOL Flax isn’t that socially adept and apparently neither am I
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
He looks great though! The shading and blending is supper smooth and the contrasts are neat. I really didn’t notice his eyebrows.
But I totally get what you mean about there being no “undo” button.” I love traditional art, the sensory experience of drawing and painting as much as the actual result, but the point of no return is scary to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
hehe thanks < 3
If there is a food fight, we will be well armed. 🤣
Lol we sure will be
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Who else is here?
“It’s cheese.” Moth carved out a large chunk of it with a spoon. He broke it into pieces on a napkin. “To eat under someone’s roof means something. Hospitality is protection and protection means someone is at ease, and that is gold. Spin the gold into thread, turn it around and around, forget it…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
BABYSITTING 👶🏻
Onnendel is a decent babysitter, despite being blind. He loves kids. Has an awesome intuition about when they’re up to trouble, and can miraculously keep them in order. They generally like him too. He likes to gaslight them into thinking he can see. Keeps things simpler.
Dwogin is actually not a horrible babysitter. He knows many…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
It’s adorable and perfect thank you so much I love it!
Embroidery can be a pain to illustrate. You did a great job! All the details, his expression and scarring, are right. My little Slovak-Slavic boy. I love him. It’s lovely. Thank you again!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle
Here’s mine!
It’s Flax of course
Why did I do the grey shirt I’m having regrets now lol. Oh well.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m going to jump in with Flax! Also I’m skipping the usual making your way into the castle to where all the characters are, we’ll just figure he’s a late comer and already found his room ect.
Flax
Flax settles into his chair uneasily.
Why did I sit here again??
Strange smells of all kinds of food wafts across the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Franklin is so cute I want to scoop him up into my arms but he would melt if I did : (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Thanks! Booo rain
Thank you! < 3
Aw man that’s too bad.
Thanks! You’ve probably already seen half of what I posted though lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Faramiah’s eyes (OLH)
still working on this I’ll probably go through a few options before I pick one

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Cheng Xiaoshi and Lu Guang from Link click, watercolor
Have I already posted this here? Idk

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Clothing designs for OLH
I’ve been wanting a palace arch so I can play dress up with the characters lol

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Ok haha I like the snowball fight metaphor. Speaking of which, we got like 8 inches last night!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Guys I think I’m going to art dump it’s been too long
(I’m in a lot of fandoms these days you guys are probably unfamiliar with, I’m not suggesting fandoms to people younger then me especially but if you want to check something out you can ask me about it and I’m happy to tell you how clean it is)
@loopylin @whalekeeper @hybridlore @anyone…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
ok sounds good! We just like draw anything right? No theme?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
- Load More
