-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow.
*Hard swallow*
That was certainly-
*Gag*
Poor people that have to live near that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Believe it or not, I actually have her bag!
I was helping my mom look for a present for my sister, and was like, hmmm… not sure if she’d like that bag. But it’s very cool. Basically I was acting like I really liked it…
And lol I got it for my birthday! 😂 I was so surprised, and it’s just the best. Heavy, but worth it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @loopylin
*Digs through word files…oh where was that?*
Allow me to elaborate.
I present to you, Layson’s revolting backstory.
The anticipation.
The thrill.
I loved it.
Layson drops into the erie passageway. He walks with caution, noting the broken lighting and unkept feel of the place. Layson pulls a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bagpipes are awesome! I play clarinet, and I can’t imagine how much more air would be needed to play that thing.
I think that’s what the bag is for, but I don’t think I could do it. I don’t play any wind instruments, but I have played around on my dad’s trumpet and wowsers. They take a lot!
so many character’s are based off…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I’m not sure. I know Wilkins plays the lyre, and there’s this Foxish bard that plays a mandolin style instrument, and there’s a young bagpiper that’s Wilkins’ friend. But other than them? I think Zlatan would play a Viol and Vulkasin would play fiddle or…no wait…an accordion! Mikkel would probably play a guitar or lute.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A land covered in MOLD?! that is totally and completely GROSS. And your description is…lovely. *gags*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
 Idk if that makes sense, but when I think of him, he’s always the calm, character, and yes that comes off as stoic and even unapproachable sometimes, but in truth he’s just a deep thinker, and he has a heart of gold. A warrior’s heart. Idk I just love that about him. He has this, down to earth nature about him that I adore!…
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I just am loving all the Violins right now. XDÂ Not biased at all…oh not me. *Glances fondly at violin case*
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Ooh, I’m not sure. I know Wilkins plays the lyre, and there’s this Foxish bard that plays a mandolin style instrument, and there’s a young bagpiper that’s Wilkins’ friend. But other than them? I think Zlatan would play a Viol and Vulkasin would play fiddle or…no wait…an accordion! Mikkel would probably play a guitar or…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oohoo!! Thanks for the questions! 😀
1. What is one instrument one of your fav characters would play (if they don’t play one)
Well, originally Tauren played the guitar! I play clarinet, so I just had to include instruments. Also Kieryn plays violin, it’s not really in the plot though. I used to have it so t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @loopylin ALSO feel free to ask more questions (I loooove answering questions about my WIP and charries lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah ikr! I only have a few. I actually don’t like the Micheal podcast, they have a different nib than the ones from our local art supply store, which sells ones with roller balls. Idk why it’s different, I think it’s the same nib size, but it’s lines are a lot cleaner.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I have not! Arrr narr about ur sleeve XD that’s kinda funny tho.
any other questions?
OH AND @koshka @loopylin and mineral! *places uno reverse card* YALL SHOULD ALSO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS! (U don’t have to do the world ones, but-
1. What is one instrument one of your fav characters would play (if they don’t play…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Acrylic! They dry matte, that’s my favorite part
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, I don’t think I’ve heard of them. What base do they use? (Water, oil, acrylic)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka OOOH!!! Love ur questions!!
1. OOF! Hmm… my favorite thing? Man that’s thought because I just…love him! Make sense? lol! But….maybe the way he sees things. Idk if that makes sense, but when I think of him, he’s always the calm, character, and yes that comes off as stoic and even unapproachable sometimes, but in truth he’s just a deep…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
Ok this is ironic. I was just saying poscas are awesome, right as I was going to press send, I look down to realize I’ve smugged it with my sleeve. Blue paint on my sweater now. 😑
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
because we seem to be asking questions now, allow me to ask something very random:
Any of you tried posca paint pens? I’m literally obsessed with them 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That last question is one I’m working on right now, so it slipped in. =]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I shall pop on and ask a bunch ofÂ
hopefullyhard to answer questions.- What is your favorite thing about Grimm?
- If Ara played an instrument, what would it be? (Assuming she doesn’t. If she does then what is it?) What about November?
- What is the kingdom of A’grend’s financial state?
- Do you have any otherworldly/not our…
- Load More
