-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
HUZZAHH!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Where even is Danté?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin And I didn’t see your post before sending in my last RP. Just assume he didn’t hear her while handing up on Silvia.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h (is Hunter here?)
Leo
“-just a lab table, nothing important. I don’t even think the teacher is mad at me this time. She even-“
Movement caught the corner of Leo’s sight, a blue of color reflecting off his thermos. He looked up.
A young man stood staring at him from the doorway. Something about the kid made his back…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Go ahead and bring him in!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
No, as long as it hasn’t changed. I already read his. =)
Leo Boltman (Leoron Benneck)
He’s just been hired at the school as a maintenance repairman and electrician. He’s hoping to find a good school for his sister and sort-of-adopted little brother, where they’ll hopefully be safe from *backstory*.
Appearance: Somewhere bet…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Great! Would you like me to repost his description? I have it at the beginning of his bookÂ
because I’m lazy. -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And Whaley, if you want interaction I’ll go ahead and do a POV with Silvia.
And, if needed I can repost her description…
(Or is you want I can bring my Elf back around. Inglorion would probably enjoy the attention)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And your soldier boy would probably have fun with LeoÂ
or at least one of them would. -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Hands on hips*
Excuse me?!? I was here before there even were such things as RPs here in the Kingdom of Pen, and am quickly nearing the old fogie stage of Keepers! Why, I was one of the first writers in this school, when we decided to remove some chaos from the Castle (which castle I helped build).
*Exaggerated huff*
No offense…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah makes sense!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @grcr
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun getting to see all the submissions! 🥰
Don’t worry about it @rae !
Ok! Here’s my comments on each one. I’ll post my drawing below.
Linus-smallprint
You got his facial features pretty well, and I really like how the hat has a bit of droop to it lol. It looks…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Elishavet that there were many books that we checked out at the library, read, and returned without a whole lot of impact.
And oh yes, I hated it when a character was embarrassed, but then I hated to be embarrassed myself. I also loved the dangerous parts of books, but I also dearly loved a well finished book. I was also, and still…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Ironically, most books that impact me now, are those that impacted me then. We read and enjoyed many books that I no longer remember because they went back to the library and apparently their impact ended there.
Long List of Books/Authors! Skip at will: Saundra Boynton; Little Women; American Girl series and Mysteries; Nancy Drew; The Trumpet of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Now to try and answer your starting questions.
So, what are your thoughts on children’s fiction?
My thoughts? I don’t think there’s room enough to properly answer that question. It would be easier to answer verbally, instead of here. But, in the pith, Children’s fiction, and I mean good children’s writing, is the same as any good writing. There is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey @esther-c !
Children’s literature is a precious genre!
Let’s see if I can figure out some answers from my own experience as a very young bookworm and aspiring writer of a children’s novel.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
*Stumbles in through window*
Did I hear Children’s fiction? Middle-grade literature?
*Deep if wobbly curtsey*
A writer and reader of all things such as these at thy service.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That dragon is now glaring at me most reproachfully. I don’t think it likes my pencil’s jabbing.
- Load More
