@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with you! I’ve seen this before, and it’s really sad. I think everyone chooses a different path in life, and we need to respect that, even if it’s a role society see’s as lowly. My mom was looked down upon because she was a stay at home mom. I don’t believe that is every women’s calling is to be a stay at home mom, or to even be a mom, but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello and welcome to the group!!
I’m Min! I write dystopian fic, make comics, draw, and have too many other hobbies. A couple of questions for you…
1. Fav genre to write?
2. Fav themes to write and why?
3. Are snakes cool?
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
CAN’T WAIT FOR SUMMER Y’ALL!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (when ur back XD0 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin @esther-c
Ok so this is super embarrassing but I’m going to share some old writing… XD Because I read it and thought it was miserable and must be shared. I started writing last summer, so it’s been almost a year! Woo-hoo! This was my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that would be really interesting if he had stayed with them! I’m curious…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love the title! Also, that girl has an awesome braid! And also great hand. Pointing is a hard position to draw.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello hello! Yay for the weekly art group! If you have an idea or question or other thingy, tag koshka or me! I suppose I’m the assistant or something 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! Yep, manga reads right to left and I’ve read almost 15 volumes, so my brain is confused XD
Thanks! I really like using books for the anatomy.
Yeah, her parents are fighting and she’s watching from the hallway.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know you’re on your break now so you probably won’t see this until you come back but….Girl, I’m so excited for you! You’re a great example to me to keep going and persevere. I love how we can all help each other out when stuff gets tough and push through together. Way to go!!!! I just know all your books are going to be…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Love all your drawings!
And yes I can totally tell what’s going on in the comic. Poor girl.
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
This comic reads right too left (Who’s been reading to much manga? 🤔😬 My brain is stuck in right to left reading comics XD) It’s Lesli, and the whole thing has no words. Can you guys tell what’s going on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Anatomy sketches^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve got way too much art saved up…
XD I’m just going to barf it all here in multiple posts lol
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @koshka @whalekeeper @anyone else!

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD Can’t wait!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t completely get the scene clip but it sounds fun!! XD I had an idea where we could each post a description of a character, and then we each draw eachothers, or just sketch too. I find a lot of interesting youtube videos on art I might link for people if interested too! This sounds great if it happens! I’ll likely have time to help…[Read more]
- Load More


Any special plans?
Hmmm… just lots of writing and drawing! I need to study for the sat too. What about you?
Lord willing, 10 videos! 2 down, 8 to go! Also writing. 😎
Wow! The SAT! That’s high level stuff right there! How’s that been going?
I haven’t started yet XD! I’m going to study over the summer, school goes until the 16th for me.
Video’s sounds so fun! I used to think cinematographer was my dream job, till kinda is lol.
What’s your favorite part of cinematography?
21 MORE DAYS!!!
@janellebelovedpig
Yep! It’s coming up! I’d say I really like how different kinds of lighting affect the tone. You?
@mineralizedwritings I love telling stories and adding in whimsical things.
@janellebelovedpig
Nice!!
@mineralizedwritings 2 more days, girl!!
@janellebelovedpig
Nice! Yeah my family isn’t old enough to have any nieces and nephews yet XD that sounds like fun!
@janellebelovedpig
woot woot! what are you up to?
@mineralizedwritings Working away at my job! Some nephews and nieces have been around, including a brand new little girl. YouTube video 2 out of 10 is done. I’m waiting on my voice to come back so that I can record the song for my next video. It’s actually a song I wrote, for my big brother. Lord willing it’ll be acted out by Lego guys.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *Screams into pillow*