@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I hope she can be trusted 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t use quite algorithms, more of f2l tricks, like I’m trying to use more wide moves to avoid rotation, and I also use a really short alg to back insert when it isn’t aligned for a normal insert. It’s a usper smoothe one I really like but it has a m move which hinders lookahead -_-
Anyways, I’m still going to use it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, pics not working.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh and because I’m introducing new charries, here’s what they look like: Lesli is 19, Tauren is 17.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley
@freedomwriter76 (Ik you’re not in this rp, I figured you might like some Tesli antics though)
Tauren blinks sleep from his eyes. The familiar scent of cardboard and sweat stuffs his lungs as he breathes. Turning around, he remembers his sore muscles. The tight space keeps his head…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ikr it kinda feels awful when you realize how much you’ve regressed 😭🤣 at my best I was averaging 24 seconds, with the very rare 19 every now and then. Idk what happened after I stopped and went back to like 35. I practiced and got it down to 29ish. It’s super weird, I was using pretty basic cfop two look (with the addition of a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! You should, it’s a great hobby!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I say Like too! XD
Sounds like a action packed wip!
Thanks! 💗
Don’t apologize! <3 If people don’t tag you, you aren’t expected to reply unless you feel like it, and even if you do get tagged people here will rarely hold it against you, they’ll just think you’re busy <3
That’s so cool! I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<33
Yeah, pretty much. It’s different symptoms as my overall health changes, I’m better overall than I was. I’m ok, it’s just not fun. <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yall I just realized I say ‘so yeah’ like at the start of every paragraph these days 😅😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh Min, I’m so sorry!! *lots of hugs* I know that must be so hard. I’ll be praying for you ❤ We love you so much girl!! If you ever need to talk, we’re here for you <33 I don’t know the exact reason why we go through these trials, but what I do know is that God knows how much we can handle. So no matter what we’re going thr…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks girl, and don’t worry about it my computer does the same thing.
Usually just the morning, but depends on the time of the month, can be all day.
I haven’t been writing much lateley, but I’ve come up with a lot of ideas! Figured out one of the main conflicts between Tauren and Lesli, yeah! Just some plot progress, nothing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
Yall i just needed somebody to tell, I’m having such a hard time this past week. I have had health problems for a long time, but I never really get sad about it until it interrupts my life. Anyways, I had to miss that cubing competition I signed up for because I was sick in the morning. I feel…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you guys who replyed– sorry I didn’t get back to you guys lol, love yall too 😂🥰
It went really well, the drive was so long though and part of the interstate was closed because of fires, anyways yeah my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yw! It makes me so glad you feel comfortable sharing with me!! 💖💖
My first night without my sis was really hard too, I had a fear of the dark that really was helped by sharing a room with her (might have woken her up on occasion because of that 😂) so I was super stressed about it. Turns out it faded with time and I got…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Hey yall! I’m leaving for a 4ish day trip to help move my sister to college! I won’t be able to respond much because I’ll be using my phone data if I do, so don’t feel obligated to tag me. To those of you who…[Read more]
-
To those of you who write Marvel Amv’s
I feel called out XD
But of course girl!!!!!!!! and have a great time, and as one of those people who conserves their data like a raccoon I totally understand
and I hope you have a good time with your sis, and I’m sure it’s hard for her to leave, I have an older brother but he’s not that much older than m…[Read more]-
@smiley
Dude, how tired must I have been to type marvel amv’s instead of AU’s LOL I suppose yall know what I meant XD
-
-
Hope you have fun with your sister!
-
@mineralizedwritings
No problem girl! I hope you have a great time!! 🥰
-
-
Bye girl!! Hope you have a good time!! 💕💕 Love ya! <3
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so happy you like them!! ❤ That means a lot to me, because I remember at some point you critiqued my writing, and I was a little self-conscious about the whole thing. So I decided to do better. Thank you for that little push, Min! (And if you have more advice relating to my writing, do not hesitate to wound my pride.)
Lol sorry…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Dude your writing is just so unique, like the whole image of Marcel and Seb is so clear in my mind 😂 I can’t get enough of your descriptions lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Uh Idk about Finn, (doesn’t freedom have a finn?) I have a Flax somewhere in there but he got kinda lost with the chaos 😅
- Load More

@mineralizedwritings
I’m glad it went well!! 🥰 I’ll be praying that you find the right college and I hope your cubing competition goes well! I mean, even usually sub 30 is pretty amazing! I can solve a 3 by 3 sometimes xD I haven’t done it in a while, but it usually takes me a few minutes. Are you going to be competing in 2 by 2 and 3 by 3…[Read more]
@hybridlore
Thanks so much! Yeah, I’ll be doing 2 by 2 and 3 by 3. It’s a pretty small competition, but I don’t know any of the other events anyways. I stopped cubing for a long time because my area had no competitions, so I got rusty. I was averaging 25 at some point I think, so yeah 30 seconds makes me feel a little washed up 😂 competing is a…[Read more]
Of course! Ooh, ok! I hope it goes well!
Oh wow, xD Yeah I could see that.. don’t worry, it’ll come back to you 😉 That’s cool!
Thanks! I hope so lol 😅
Thanks girl! Ikr… college is kinda scary! What degree are you looking into getting?
@freedomwriter76
Woah that’s so cool! Literally just half a year ago that’s what I thought I was going to become lol 😂 I’m looking into dental hygeine school rn, but everything I’m finding is saying it’s pretty much a 1.5-2 year full on grind until you get your degree… but there’s good pay and part time work once you finish, meaning I could…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76 XD
Yeah I just read it 😭😭 his drawing his mom is so sad but so realistic
@freedomwriter76 it’s so realistic though too! My art is affected by my mood, even the colors I use change.
@freedomwriter76
Oh and btw how’s the art going? <3
@freedomwriter76
Oh! Pls do share them!
@freedomwriter76
Oh no lol! I didn’t know they were down ;(