@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I will pray for you! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVELOVELOVE cheering you on! It’s the best for when you’re down.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Same actually! When people reach that level of insanity, I becomes too hard for me.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for your reply! I used to read your writing a bit in the spoiler forum, and I can say it is extremely good! I hope you go places with it, because your writing style is amazing. I wish I could read your writing, frankly I realized at some point I can’t. Probably why I don’t tag you on my own story, I’ve always felt story…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah ha. 🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Praying for you sister!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Oh fun! Enjoy the nutcracker play!!!!
Oh, good tips(ideas! Thank you! I only saw a few things, bc I’m brushing my little brother’s teeth for bed 😂. I’m I’ll finish reading it tomorrow 😊. Thank you again!!
Your welcome! Glad to do it. Oh sweet!! My little brother just turned 14. 🙁 I can’t imagine him letting me brush hi…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I’ve heard of that one. It sounds good! My favorite is Burn the Ships or Fight on Fighter. 😊
Oh those two are good! My sister and I made up a rendition of Fight on Fighter that went:
“Write on, writer…etc. ”
We weren’t sure if it would make sense with the rest of the lyrics, but I sing it sometimes anyway. :…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My own research? Who, me? *Dramatically points to myself*
Yes you, дорогой друг! 😀
Hehehe…I’m supposed to be writing fantasy…they said I didn’t need a lot of real life knowledge… *Hides stack of books behind my back*
*Laughs smugly* well since you’re just writing fantasy, and don’t have ANY research to do, you have LOTS of time to rese…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!
So in my WIP, I have this creature that needs a name. They live underground in caves.
I picture them as a cross between Ridgerunners, Oompa Loompas, and squirrels. They’re about fourish feet tall.
They’re also slightly evil.
If any artists want to draw them, I’d love to see it!
@mineralizedwritings @madelyn @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loop…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I think that may be a 4King and Country song!! I LOVE 4King and Country! What’s your favorite song from them??
My favorite song is Cheering You On. What about you?
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness
Thanks so much for the suggestions! So here’s what I’ve decided to do:
Russian soldier invade a large city close to them. At first there isn’t much change in their smaller town, but after a few days they start to see the effects (propaganda on the news, no Ukrainian news agencies being targeted and not allowed…[Read more]
-
Erica posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien YO, what’s up? Don’t you have that 90 minute final thingie?
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course I’ll be praying!! God will work it out in His time, so just trust that He knows what’s best!
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve heard one of Andrew Peterson’s songs (“Is He Worthy”) and I’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, of course. I didn’t know Skye wrote music too!
Post your playlists, I want to see them! Lol, mine is quite long, too. (Youtube music says 44 songs, I think 🤣😂)
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish we had more better YA fic too! My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I ever get that far 😂
Yes!! I have the same goal. We’ll see . . . I guess I should stop procrastinating and start writing lol 😂
-
Erica replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
That makes sense the only reason I found them was because I was listening to I see Fire on youtube and left the autoplay on and It started playing one of them.
Haha, I see. I have a love/hate relationship with autoplay 🤣
I like “I see Fire” and the song from the Hobbit that he re-did. I don’t know the exact…
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm…I think I’d have them escape a few days after Russia invades, that way you can show a glimpse of what it’s like, but not take it too far or make it too long.
Ok yeah I’ll stick with that. 😀 Thanks!!
Reliable info on Russia in modern day is a little difficult to find, and unbiased info is practically impossible. If you need help with…
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here are some themes for my characters:
Ludwika: coming of age, taking responsibility for your actions, submitting to the authority in your life (her dad), learning who God is.
Nataliya: dealing with fear and grief, learning determination and loyalty.
Piotr: overcoming set backs in a mature way, (not acting out to get attention),…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL I’ll respond in the other forumXD
- Load More

I finished it. 😛