@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I actually have crushes on my boy characters 😂.
Lemme guess, It’s Mathew? 😂
Does any one else do that? Nvm, we’re getting off the crush topic…
😳
Hey now.
I feel personally attacked.
-
Erica started the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
(I don’t know who else to tag for this!)
For the last couple days KP hasn’t been working. I can see the home page, but if I click on any of the other pages it says “Page not found.”
From my email I can go to a specific forum and it works just fine, but I can’t see the recent topics or articles.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Because it’s all part of God’s plan. A righteous man and woman fall in love, have children, teach them to be righteous, good, and Christlike. Then the children grow up, and the cycle continues.
Amen…what a beautiful plan God set in place!
Haha! Have fun at the dentist! That means that the right one hasn’t come along yet …
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Good plan. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks! Yeah, that’s my OC Maylee! She’s a bit older here, in reality she’s like 3. The stars weren’t really my idea, loopy did some art of her awhile back and put cute little stuff in the background and I thought it was really cute so I did something similar with this one. She’s Layson’s daughter.
Maylee!! She looks reall…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol you’re just moderating and you became the target 😂🤣
Oh thanks! Yeah, that’s my OC Maylee! She’s a bit older here, in reality she’s like 3. The stars weren’t really my idea, loopy did some art of her awhile back and put cute little stuff in the background and I thought it was really cute so I did something similar with this one.…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
FACEPALM!!!!
So soory!!! Yeah totally my bad!
I meant YOU @lightoverdarkness6
And yes, Mineralizedwritings, I don’t know how this topic got where it did, but all I’m doing is trying to keep them in line, and then Light starts asking ME stuff… 🤣🤣
Love your new profile pic by the way! Is she one of your characters?
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m definitely not the one who said that 😂 I think we’ve had a mis-tag (Perhaps you meant to tag @lightoverdarkness6 ?)
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
😂😂🤣
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
I mean, it’s not their fault…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, oh no you don’t, we want to hear about your crush!! JK 😂🤣
*tries to hum casually while inching towards the door*
Um…well… you know, heh, I just remembered I have a dentist appointment at…*glances at watch*…four o’clock! And it’s three fifty! Sorry, I’ve really gotta go!
*runs out the door*
🤣
I actually d…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
😂 Lol, yeah. I’ve seen some character art on here but I haven’t read the rest of the post so I still don’t really know anything
I say nothing.
🤐🤐🤐
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
I like having read the books first, just because the books plot is slightly different. But tbh book one was kindof boring, so it’s understandable if you can’t get through it.
Oh! Also! Epsiode 2 had my favorite character in it! It’s brief but his voice acting is perfect and I’m so excited now lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, he has pov chapters?!!!!!
And I’m probobly getting book 4 for Christmas, you mean I have to wait A WEEK???!!
😂😥😥
I wanna read it now lol. I’ve read the first 100 pages in a preview online, so I’ve had enough to want more really badly lol 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no, where are you taking this topic?! I mean, it is about Romance, but I thought it was suppose to be about our character’s romances…
*squeezes into a corner and tries to look unobtrusive*
JK 😂😂
Yeah, @arien your sister’s been telling us all your secrets! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy
WOW! Yeah, long list but some great songs!
- Load More
