@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Henry frowns slightly at Jon. “I though we were best buddies,” he says.
Jon shrugs. “Yeah, but, well, I’ve known Lana longer than I’ve known you and…”
“You didn’t like him when you first met him, remember?” Lana adds.
“True. So I’m second best?”
“I never said she was my best…” Jonathan groans. “Um, can I ask that fox creature over there a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
The room goes silent with anticipation. Jon rubs his forehead for a second, then sighs. “Is that even fair?” he asks no one in particular.
Lana freezes, hoping he ignores her but also hoping that she’s his favorite person…
“A long hug?” he stares at Lyn. “How long? Five seconds?”
Without waiting for her…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Jon thinks for a moment, then grins. “Dare.”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow good drawing!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I like your cute profile pic!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe godly can have November continue. Did he ask his question yet?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Ok sounds good.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Goodnight!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good night.
I think it’s just us rn if anyone wants to start something with the active charries!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol maybe we can manage two at once XD
“Hmm…” Everly pauses. “Dare?”
“You have to eat whatever is in that box.”
A large brown cardboard box appears in front of Dylan.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! We started doing some between other charries on the side because u weren’t on XD
You can ignore Everlys truth or dare request because Godly just asked Mathew.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everly looks around the quiet crowd of characters.
Who should I pick?
“Dylan, right?”
“Truth or dare?”
(haha I get to get to know the new charrie! 🙂 )
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Adele smiles. “Yes, we all have those ugly green shirts in our lives. Which reminds me, Ernesto, that brown coat of yours, ugh! It’s faded out into a weird mustard tan color. Can you get a new one?”
Ernesto shrugs. “Alright. If you say so. This one is comfortable and I’ve always worn it, but whatever.”
Ok! See you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait what characters are here? Is it Mathew and Lyla?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Notice both guys look at their wife/fiancee and go, “Really?”
I didn’t do that on purpose either.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Briana laughs. “I don’t know yet–um, he–I can’t think of anything–”
Or maybe her author can’t think of anything lol.
I’ll let Arien make Briana respond. (Be brutal, sis)
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Adele mock frowns. “I was hoping to hear your love story!!” she laughs, “Well, now you must tell your fiance two things that he does that annoy you.”
Ernesto glances at his young wife. “Really?”
She grins. “Of course! It’s good for couples to talk about their likes and dislikes.”
- Load More
