@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Thanks for making this lovely topic!!
@freedomwriter 76 Wow I can’t wait to hear more about it. I may share my new WW2 idea on here soon too.
@power It was thrilling to read your work of art. I believe there is potential there. Keep up the good wits.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
AHHHH GIRL IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! =O
*composes self*
Anyways. Yes, I would be most interested in hearing about it. =) -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Aw, thanks! =) -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwndalf-the-wise
XD Barret wearing cats. YES. YES IT DOES. A day when you get the right colors is a day I don’t forget. XD On those days I go around grinning like a goofball, skipping around the house, and thank the Lord 1,000 times because THE ACCURACY. *squeals*
Lol yeah! That’s totally how it feels. Especially when it’s a new art supply t…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
Okay, so I have most of the roleplay written but I have to finish it tomorrow, sorry. =( -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@power
*has no problem with assaulting words*
*has no clue what the rest of your paragraph means*
*is pie-whacked* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 😀
You’re welcome! =)
Oh you’re fine! It’s just that I’ve got 17 people on my friend list rn 😂 I can’t tag everyone, but anyone is welcome to respond!
Oh, okay. XD That’s a lot of people!
yeah! It used to be animals for me. I started out with bird art, than manga fanart, and both of those things helped me develop…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that looks really cool!
Thanks! 😀
…not sure if I should answer this or not… please do let me know if you don’t want me to answer the things you don’t tag me in, I get confused as to whether I should answer or not…
Oh you’re fine! It’s just that I’ve got 17 people on my friend list rn 😂 I can’t tag everyone, but anyon…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@power
The murderer was most definitely a cereal killer. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
XD No worries. I’m gonna try to do your description. XD Will show you when I’m done with the attempt.@mineralizedwritings
Ooo, that looks really cool!
…not sure if I should answer this or not… please do let me know if you don’t want me to answer the things you don’t tag me in, I get confused as to whether I should answer…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so here’s some art of definitely not my character lol. I saw a sketchbook tour awhile ago with a lot of portrait art, and it inspired me. This is just some random guy off the internet I drew. Also so that you guys don’t think this came out of…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
XD Sorta? I understand the earring, hairpiece, and jumper. The ‘two halves at her shoulders that connect that form pants’ is hurting my brain. XD I’ll try my best, but accuracy probably won’t happen.@whalekeeper
Ooo, interesting question. For me, most of the time I have a visual of the character first, but usually it’s just…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I actually saw you on cdubs too and was like, ‘wow somebody else has that pfp too!’ I think I just assumed the book series was at least a bit popular 🤣
I’m trying to think about that, usually it comes in two pieces if that makes since. For instance I’ll have a character with a appearance I like, or sometimes just an idea I’ll use…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
well this is brilliant.
XDXD we’ve needed one of these for awhile lol. When we all chat in the rant chat idk who made it (actually maybe it was you lol i dunno) I sometimes feel a tinge of pain for the creator whose notifs are full because of us 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You should do it! I agree that elves are a bit overused. Idk how to describe it, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like using species developed by other authors (not that its bad) makes it come off as a bit of a upgraded fanfic to an extent XD! Having your own species just really makes it unique. I don’t have any name…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure I can do Monday
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OOOOO I vote new species! (Not that I dislike elves. I like elves.)
I’d help with the name ideas but honestly I’m the worst when it comes to names…
About the shifters. Personally, I think ‘Shifters’ are fine (it is accurate). But maybe you could have more than one name for them? Like, have a different name for their official…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I will! What does her dress/shirt look like from the front? Is she wearing earrings on both ears, or just the right one? *is way too overly excited for this* *eager claps*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
I’m going to try to do a roleplay today. PLEASE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE.-
XD, whenever is a good time!
-
XD Thanks! I just need the accountability, as I probably won’t have the time to do it the rest of the week.
-
@princesachronicle22
Are the group of people @esther-c ‘s characters or are they just a random group of people? XD-
They’re Esthers! So you can write yours entering and finding them however you want. Like what if an airplane crashed into the side of the castle? XD
Though it probably only transports Characters…-
XD Airplanes don’t exist there, but I got an idea… *mischievous plotting hands*
-
Ooh, *grins eagerly*
-
-
-
-
-
Alright! 😉
-
- Load More

Your good! Excited to read it when your done 😀
It’s all good!
At least you got most of it written. 😉