@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow. XD I didn’t realize it was that big of a gap.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Listening to it rn, I like it! Thanks! have you heard ‘hold on, pain ends’ by for king and country? It’s been a favorite of mine lately.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks asking, idk… I’m not bad at math, but tbh I just get it done as fast as possible even though I’ll forget it later… because at the end of the day I just want enough free time to wright and draw a lot 🤣
My online school is not that hard, so as long as I take thorough notes I can forget how to solve it the next day and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH I LOVE IT OH KY GOSH THE STARTS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIPPP 😭 😭 THAT IS SO SAD BUT SO SWEET BECAUSE HER SLOWLY WARMING UP TO HIM AND DECIDING SHE’S GOING TO MAKE SURE HIS LIFE IS BETTER IS JUST….UUUUGGHHH
So glad you like it! Thanks! Still trying to figure out how everything happens, but their relationship is going to be so swe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a really fun camp! And yeah, getting the layer aligned to make certain moves seems confusing 🤔
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thanks! Believe it or not, I lessened their height gap for this drawing XD
Tauren is 6’2″ and Lesli is 5’2″, so yeah 1 foot Lol
Thanks! 😀
Thanks! 😛
Thanks a lot!
Ikr? Tauren’s hair is to die for 😍🤩 (Ok that’s an…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Forgot to tag you! I put everly’s backstory somewhere up there ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! Yall here are just too sweet, it means a lot to me.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! Nah, I haven’t really messed with many different kinds of perms lately, just standard 2 look and mu moves. I haven’t really attended any events, but a friend of mine in Oregon does, he averages around 10 seconds. I have a pretty big collection, got a tetrahedron, 2 Gan 3x3s, lots of other 3x3s, then a 2×2, a 4×4, a 5×5,…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @anyoneelse
Started working on Kaine and Everly’s backstory! It’s more of an unfinished outline. I think her backstory might be shown as she’s explaining her life to Layson, idk, so in that case it would be written a lot different. Or, it’l just be in her…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO
I like the swirly-ness! And the space dragon. And everything else. XD *is amazed at your painting skills*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Remember I said I wanted to draw something colorful? XDXD here it is!
(A couple tags)
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
It’s Tauren and Lesli! This is the first really good profile view I’ve drawn of Tauren, I used to have issues with that. Also I saw some…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*is very curious who’s hunting Clint and Nat down*
XD Peter with spiders is like Luca with mushrooms but less intense. XD
And no worries, I’ll enjoy it if you update but no pressure if you don’t. =)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I like mold. (Not if it’s on my food, but I think it is really cool otherwise.) One of my dream stories to write in the future is set in a world full of giant fungi and bugs… (there is a giant bee-hive with a whole human culture centred around the bees…) And Jonathan sounds wonderful! I would love to hear more. 🙃
Oh that would be cool!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12
Thank you two so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. I would say that my relationship with God definitely grows during stuff like this, and it’ll be easier to relate to other people in the future who have had family issues.
Yeah It’s just not fun. I’d say my relationship with God…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much girl, your words mean so much to me! <333
Y’know thankfully I haven’t have been having too hard of a time trusting God, it’s more of that even if he’s there for me and it’s going to be ok, it’s still painful no matter what.
One song that has really uplifted me lately is the song “Broken Prayers” by Riley Cle…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks 💗💗 I know it will one day, it’s just hard to wait until then. I think it’s good in a way because I’ll be able to understand some other people better, it’s just confusing and painful. Thanks for thinking of me <<333
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops I just realized you already said what you are writing XD
It’s a fanfic?
Tauren wells is great! Have a favorite song of his atm?
- Load More
