-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah, Friday just didn’t kick off for some reason last week, but I’m part of that group. -
whaley replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for the advice everyone! ❤ Some of it has put things into a new perspective, but I feel glad that my writing was already going in a similar direction.
@godlyfantasy Yes, I did 😋
And also to everyone, just to keep things clear, Zeke does not die. He is the last character I am considering killing off. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I really wanted to join on Monday, but it wasn’t my time slot. My fingers were itching to touch the keyboard, and I barely escaped XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ugh. I will get them scanned… For my sanity’s sake…
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

Nyx! I had fun with him yesterday. A doodle of his face
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

I figured this is what joy looks like from a child’s point of view 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

@godlyfantasy12 Here’s my first try at Paxton! I’m real sorry about the picture quality… Ik it’s blurry, but I can’t bother my dad to scan them rn
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, my RPs get super long. It’s not that I try to, it’s just so enjoyable! Also, thanks for the compliments!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I was literally watching Pirates of the Caribbean in the car this morning ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, that was kinda long 😅 I guess I was having fun
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Here is my kind-of self-insert and a charrie to follow.
Shiloh: A tall, intimidating girl, with dark brown eyes, thick brown hair dipped in beet-pink, and fading eyebrows, almost as if they were blasted with pyrotechnics (Someone has actually described me this way before XD). She wears a large black hoodie, with the words ‘BEWARE THE TOOTHY…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll send you pics tomorrow evening, after classes. Paxton’s done, but I’m just about to leave for church, and I’m not satisfied with Nyx yet
What does Meg look like? Personality?
You’re on the list 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
IKR??!?!!?!?
FINALLY someone gets it. The first time I watched it, I couldn’t look away! Everything is just so beautiful. Have you watched Secret of Kells??
(Yeah totally, if I find the time. I’ll tell you when I do 😄)
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
YUUUS *fist pump*
Okay, he’s a blondie, right? With Hope? What does he wear? What is he most afraid of? What does he like doing the most?
Oh, and a pic of Nyx?
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
*Poke poke* I really like Paxton… 😊
-
whaley started the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Heya! I decided I needed some variety of drawing subjects, so here we are. I would like to draw your characters! Note:
1. I only want to draw cherries of the ages 14 or younger, or that are animalsmythical creatures. I’m still trying to figure out how to draw adults (I can at times, but due to my naturally cute style, I don’t want anyone…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
She’s so cute!! You should definitely draw her with her feet some time XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, I forgot about this too XD
-
whaley started the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I have a character who is both deaf and mute (a sweet teenage boy named Zeke, in the desert area of my fantasy world). He doesn’t let his handicaps hold him back from being one of the funniest kids in the story, and to be honest, I almost completely forgot that he had them at all. No questions on that. However, he has another condition – a magical…[Read more]
- Load More
