-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
“Bye, bud,” Klayden said as Zeniya started off with Jax clinging to her back. Soril nodded at Zeniya and then went to talk to Klayden.
Freya stood and stretched out her arms. “I’ll go join Zeniya and Jax. I have the feeling the Vulpes won’t be going to bed any time soon. I can take him off Zeniya’s paws for a little…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, isn’t he the best? He might just be my favorite character in Zutora.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @orangearmadillo
Aww I like Jax already 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
One thing I wanted to mention . . . although I just realized if this is a game it’s not going to matter 😅
Mike said.
Mike’s face turned sorrowful.
If the character’s referring to him as Mike, he probably won’t call him Michael 🤔 Just a tip
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh 😕 I’m sorry to hear that . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah I see . . . do you speak from experience here?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya gawked at Klayden as he walked into the room, carefully holding a plate filled with an extravagant meal. “Your dinner,” he said, and sat down opposite her.
She smiled and took a bite, trying not to grin wider when she tasted the delicious meal. “You stole this from the kitchen, didn’t you?”
He shrugged. “Didn’t steal it.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
What does good pain feel like . . . 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sounds really cool!! 😁 It’s awesome that you write your own script for your games!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“You might want to run,” Logan whispered in Anika’s ear.
Oh my goodness . . . . 🤣🤣🤣
Anika
“I trusted you,” Falon said.
“I’m sorry, it was stupid of me.” Logan turned to Anika. “Maybe we should go on that hike with Falon.”
“Um, it’s okay,” Anika said, glancing at Falon. “I’ll just let you guys go. I should probably go check on Freya…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh I never saw it in the story version before!! I want to know the MC’s name…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
You have to save the Christians and balh blah blah… (also there’s the angel Michael but everyone calls him Mike lol)
Hah that sounds awesome!!! 😆
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Klayden smiled. “Well, if it’s for Jax, I can wait for our beach visit. Until then, you wanna go wait in the lobby? Or are we in the lobby?”
“This is the lobby,” Freya told him with a grin. “And I just now remembered the thing about the others coming. Soril will probably room with you, but I have the feeling Jax will want to go…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I tried to get here as fast as possible, trust me. There was just a lot of traffic. So what is going on here? Where am I staying? Also, did anyone say who’s getting married?”
Freya blinked in surprise at Klayden’s barrage of questions, then let out a light laugh. “A wedding, silly. You’re staying with some other boys, I think-…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian teenage girl who is also homeschooled!!! 😉 And I’m kind of new too, I just started I think almost two weeks ago? Not really sure 😆
The drums and guitar are really cool!! I play the violin 🙂
I also like fantasy!! But my favorite is science fiction 😁 And I have a younger brother too, @kyronthe…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(my bro should be joining up soon 😉😁)
Freya
Freya quickly unpacked her few belongings and set them on the table next to one of the beds. She glanced out the window and grinned broadly. A faraway form lumbered towards the hotel- too big to be one of the humans.
She grinned. Klayden was here. She raced down to the elevator…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, bro! Explanation: we write. Join with whatever. Do your thing. We’re not really strict.
(Get ready for some questions 😉)
Some tags: @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @janellebelovedpig @theotherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Uh oh . . . 😅 If you wanna go again, that might be easier 😉 Lol I just don’t know what Anika would SAY, and I don’t want to talk for your characters . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“Well, it looks like a lot more people have come.”
“Yeah. I wonder if they’re all here for the wedding,” Anika said, glancing at Logan. Why wasn’t he with Falon? They seemed pretty close.
- Load More
