-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
They’re really funny 😅 Isn’t that cool? It’s fun to see how your characters would act in different situations 😆
Anika
“Yeah, he is.”
“That’s cool,” Anika said, still a little confused. Why would she want to know if Falon’s dad was single?
“Are you guys going up to your rooms?” she asked.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @whoever-else-this-might-affect-idk
Hey! So just letting y’all know (I think I told some of you), but my bro and I are gonna be gone- probably until tuesday night or wednesday morning. So don’t wait up for us on RP stuff, we’ll get back to it when we can. 🙂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy . . . Faces are not my best 😅 I’m about to leave for Tennessee, but maybe I’ll have time when I get back 🙂 Good luck everyone!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore Idk when we’re going to next day,😅 so for now I’ll just RP them going back to the room.
Zeniya
Zeniya walked alongside Freya to their room. When the Coryi opened the door, she gasped, staring around the room. “This is amazing!”
Jax squirmed in Freya’s arm. “Down! Down!”
Freya set him on the ground with a laugh and he ran…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ladies and gentlemen. I have had an epiphany.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Hi, Falon.”
Falon smiled, but it didn’t seem real. “Where are you going?”
“I was just going to look around for the kitchen,” Anika said, glancing at the man. “Is this your dad?”
Aaaaandd sorry I gtg!! Ttyl
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh gotcha!! Ok, I can write this last one and then I might have to go 🤔
Anika
She went up to the room but she didn’t see Freya –she’d probably gone down to the dining hall. Anika unpacked a few of her things and then took the elevator back down to look for the kitchen.
On the way she bumped into Falon and a man who she assumed to be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry did you mean Anika or someone else?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Maybe just a little? XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“the truth is I’m not over it, and now I have to share a room with Anika,” I said her name in a high pitched annoying voice. “I can’t stand it,”
Oh boy . . . this is hilarious but also makes me worried for them 😅 Aandd every time I read your entries I start writing in first person. So we’ll see how long third-person lasts XD
And I’m not really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
This is AWESOME!!!! Super interested to see what you post next . . . honestly that first page is so good 😅
Yeah I also have procreate and it’s really good!! There’s a ton of different stuff you can do on there 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah! The lag strikes again! XDXD
Oh my goodness I know right!!!! 🤣
After tomorrow @orangearmadillo and I will be gone until maybe Wednesday, jsyk not to wait up on us. 😁
Okay!! Like I said, I’ll actually be driving tomorrow, but if I have good service I can still talk 🙂 Are you guys going on vacation?
Ohh no t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!! 😉 So yeah, I know chapters 3 and 4 need some work but I was really trying to get past those scenes. . . and of course I stopped at maybe the most important point of the story yet 🤦♀️ I really appreciate you reading it all 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah! The lag strikes again! XDXD
And thanks! *bows* 🤣 I think Owen will do one more tonight and then we’ll be done for now.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Going back and forth between RPing and reading your chapters XD. I’ll give some feedback tomorrow if I get the time. 😉After tomorrow @orangearmadillo and I will be gone until maybe Wednesday, jsyk not to wait up on us. 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I’m just kind of stalking you guys . . . your roleplays are hilarious tho 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I think Anika will like Jax. I don’t know about Falon, but I have the feeling Jax can grow on anybody.”
🤣🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
It really gives them spunky detail, like freckles or something!
Thanks for the recommendation ;P I was looking at Procreate before I saw you mentioned it, so I was like, hey, LoopyLin uses Procreate! And my dad, who was in the same room, was like ASK HER FOR A REVIEW BECAUSE I’M FLIPPIN TIRED OF TRYING TO LOOK FOR THE BEST…[Read more]
- Load More

yep
Ok! See you soon then 🙂