-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol Godly are you wanting them to meet up with Marc? XD Also I just realized when I type his name, it corrects as Marvel…and to be honest, he would be The #1 Marvel Fan.
Marcel
A few in the halls backed away, mildly interested, as Marcel hoisted on his backpack and trudged his way towards Art class.
He figured the students…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Storms, I’m sorry we flooded you with so many entries… 😅 And sorry for everyone else, too. Yes, we have finished English, and are sorting out electives.
-
whaley replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m going to guess 2. Perhaps he didn’t escape the third time?
…
@everyone
Most of you are correct, Calvin’s eye color is dark brown instead of blue 😂 However, his theme color is blue, so I thought maybe that would fool people.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Calvin
“Can you show me where your next elective is?” Cal asked gently. “Either Marcel or I can escort you there. Marcel makes a great bodyguard.”
He hoped the thought of the winged boy wouldn’t scare Pax, or at least that Pax wouldn’t remember the little scrimmage last night.
Thorn
“Never being surprised, isn’t the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thorn
“I got here yesterday morning.”
The two girls stopped in front of the ballroom doors.
“But,” Thorn said, hat ribbons fluttering in the breeze from a nearby window, “You should try… Try to have a pleasant time, I mean. It’s like when my friend was teaching me how to drive.”
(Now every time someone mentioned driving lessons to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
This RP got the better of me, I woke up super late XD
Thorn
“Honestly, I have no idea,” Thorn said, scrunching up her nose and ripping the bandage free of her face. “Here, I’ll help you – give me a minute?”
She dug through her backpack and pulled out a dark red bandana. Using her teeth, she tore it in half, and stuffed one piece in her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah I’d better, or I’ll look like a racoon again. Good night. ❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m sorry… Do you want to pick up where we left off tomorrow? You and I should probably get some sleep anyway. ❤ Unless you’re in a different time zone.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
There we go
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
BLA BLA BLA maybe this’ll work
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aurgh, that doesn’t happen often for me… Try again, if you have a copy?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sorry this one took so long 😅
Calvin
Maybe, Cal figured, Mom would pick up on a call. He desperately hoped she would, but then again, what would he say?
As he walked down the hall, he tried to wrap his brain around the problem.
Mum… Yeah, it’s Cal… Yes, I love you too… I was wondering, how do you handle a stubborn,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Whoops, just saw your message, this device is slow 😂 They could hide in a closet sooner or later, hopefully
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That is sooo funny to me, because I used to have a character, named Arthur, who lived in the streets (who also looked a lot like your Arthur). 😳😂 Don’t worry, that was a long time ago, and in an old project
Sebastian
Seb jostled through the streaming crowd, consisting of many, many students…all taller than him.
It was like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oki-doki, my brain is slow rn because it’s night here, but gimme a few minutes to write the reply ❤
Calvin: Skin has a touch of tea brown, a round body shape (similar to Marcel’s but less so), dark brown, basically black hair with shiny blue and purple streaks in it like iridescent bird plumage, and dark brown eyes (you guessed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Great!! I’m glad 😋
Thorn
“I’m Thorn,” the younger girl said, brushing back a lock of hair, then giggling because her bandage got stuck. “Are you new?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Also I completely LOST it when you said, “Marcel and Seb could use some humbleness”
😳
WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOO really
😂😂😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, okay, I can see that… Hmm…
Okay what if the voice (I’m not willing to reveal his identity rn XD) tells Seb to hide in a janitor’s closet (for his story plot reasons)
Paxton tries to hide in the closet
Gets shoved out by Seb
Cal is like, “this not cool dude be nice to him”
Marcel is just like “duuuuude bro I tried to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Here ya go! I hope my description of Sara is okay, she just seemed cool and popular to me XD
Thorn
Thorn strode through the halls, clutching her right hand to her chest, bandaged palm curled.
She had reached into her backpack while getting ready for English, and cut her hand with a particularly sharp edge of plastic on a binder. She…[Read more]
- Load More
