-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
How is this project going? 😘
Oh, and by the way, do you have a stand-in title for it?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Calvin
Calvin didn’t recognize any of the other kids in philosophy. In fact, he wasn’t sure the elective was even known by the general school to exist.
Unlike the rest of the classes, this one was held in a dark, shadowy room faintly lit by a fireplace, the size of a closet.
The professor, swaying by the fire, looked as if he were a literal…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Min you wanna join??
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Cool! What kind does she have?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Pax seems like a kid who would have chromesthesia. I mean, I have grapheme-color synesthesia, and various other tendencies of synesthetes, so I can definitely vouch for the condition.
WAIT… I guess that means I’m neurodivergent! I literally just realized, through reading an article, synesthesia falls under that umbrella… 😳😂😂…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Good night ❤
@smiley @everyoneelse
Good night to you guys too (although you guys are probably already asleep XD) ❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
JuSt bOnDinG OveR CAndY
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
BAH took him a minute XDXD
Marcel
The kid nodded enthusiastically.
“Good, because there’s a lot more where that came from,” Marcel said, looking closer at his drawing and sticking his tongue out, comparing colors.
Then he added a lollipop, sticking out from the superkid’s mouth. “Perfect.”
…
I think I’m gonna sleep now XD…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ofc!
Yup, that’s okay. Let him learn at his own pace! Marcel won’t push it any longer – he likes to mind his own business.
Marcel
“S’okay, I won’t tease you or anything.” Marcel shrugged.
At Pax’s inquisitive gaze, Marcel casually looked over his glasses at the boy, with a spark of dramatic passion. “Don’t rush me. A…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oof, guessing 1. 😂
Lemme think lemme think
Mmmm…
I feel like 3 is a plausible truth…
Either she was in a coma for a different amount of time (like for one week instead), or 2 is false.
I’m going to guess 1.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
“Dude, you need to get cultured,” Marcel grumbled, not unkindly. “Candy’s my bread and butter, and I haven’t even existed too long.”
Not that Paxton would understand what he meant. The kid was too busy eying the sweet bag.
“Okay, okay.” Marcel stuffed a good bunch of the taffies into his big sweater pocket, and counted out a dozen for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Dude, you just unearthed a memory… I remember when I was eight, even nine, I used to randomly grab this bottle of glue and pour it on my fingers and palms. I loved to let it dry half-way and then rub it off. I did that a bit with paint, too, just not as often…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Whoooops didn’t catch that
We can pretend Marcel just raised an eyebrow and excepted it as another art ritual… 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
The little kid – who Marcel had realized was only slightly younger than him – had been messing around with the paintbrush tip. But now he was really diving into it.
Streaking, sweeping, dribbling the paint down the canvas and dabbing it in with delicate, yet meaningful care.
Well, every artist had a ritual of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD Sure. Seb probably won’t be as grumpy as before… It kinda depends, but he will have unexpected tantrums, especially if he gets touched unwillingly. I’m letting him lay low in this RP, but I’ll write him once in a while.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD Indeed (sorry I’m late in replying, snuggling a sick sister)
I mean maybe Pax and Marc just jam with paint while the teacher’s gone or something
After all almost no one else is there
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
U on… at this ungodly hour? 😋
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Also my charrie Cal is in Philosophy and Cultural Anthropology… I’ll just invent an extra crowd of students to go along with him, since no one else is in those classes XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yep, Cairo would do that XD Also thank you!!
Marcel
“Th…thank y-y-you…”
Marcel shrugged, blowing a huge pink bubble. “No biggie.”
They entered the Art classroom.
The room consisted of several easels, set up in a large circle. Other than that, it was empty.
Where was everyone? Perhaps the two boys were early. Made sense,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
The kid giggled, looking all for the world like a scruffy little lamb. He patted the cloud with both hands, and streams of mist floated on either side, like race car stripes.
Marcel squinted, concentrating.
The streams turned into curls of rainbow, and cotton candy, glowing within, with sparks of lightning and glitter.…[Read more]
- Load More
