-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6
Yeah!! It’s pretty cool ☺️ My hair is like dirty blond with some natural highlights.
(That sounded like a veggie tales message XD)
XXD 😂😅
Yeah, honestly I’m not sure where I fall on this debate 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Thanks!! Yeah, that’s kinda what I was thinking 🤔
Yes exactly!! There’s only 5 of us, so you must have it a lot harder 😂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww that’s SO exciting! My sister LOVES dachshunds.
Yeahh!! 😂 He’s cute, but he tries to bite EVERYTHING
Ahhh I love those names! Especially Bear. XD
Aw thanks!!! ❤️ Yeah, those were the ones my family all agreed on 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh your eyes do sound really cool!!! Mine are like blue, blue grayish 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @lightoverdarkness6
Hey does anyone know why the KP newsletter has stopped? Does it not go on during summer?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Awww … 😍❤️ It looks amazing girl!!What kind of creature is it??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Aww I love great Pyreneeses!!!! (Is that even the plural? xD)
We’re hoping to get a goldendoodle puppy soon, but right now we’re dogsitting a dachshund terrier puppy, and … he is a LOT of work 😅😅 So yeah, now my parents don’t want a puppy right now, unfortunately … we still are a little busy, so I get…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah!!
Yeah, that’s true. It’s hard to find restaurants that have options for all of us sometimes, since we travel a lot 😅.
Of course, girl!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense! I’ll definitely be praying for your pain!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Yeah, me too! It definitely helps to be able to talk to other people about different topics, especially ones I’m not too familiar with.Thankfully, my family is pretty healthy in general, my mom has a thyroid disease and my dad has pre-diabetes so we eat a lot different than normal, but nothing like ya’ll’s families.…[Read more]
-
Enid started the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
So this is bouncing off @godlyfantasy12 ‘s topic concerning neurodivergence.
I am not really familiar with mental quirks (other than my own, and those of people I know), but I have a lot of experience with some physical handicaps.
One of my siblings is in a wheelchair. (Just referring to this sibling vaguely, for privacy reasons, I guess.) He…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I just had an idea – I’mma make a topic for physical abnormalities. It’s a similar branch, and I have waaaaaaaay more experience with it in real life.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, that’s 100% important to stay aware of. You are right. When I describe the world getting worse, I’m referring to mental illness, or the negative conditions that may fall under the neurodivergence umbrella. Not all neurodivergence 😉
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter
❤❤❤
Yeah, it’s definitely a sad thing to watch… Especially when people don’t make a real effort to change things.
I avoid writing a lot of neurodivergent characters also, although some fellow writers have been accused my charries of having mental quirks. Which was not my intention 😂
Once someone commented, “hey, Sebastian…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It may take me a little bit to write a reply tho, I am super sick right now, and my vacation is still in process 😴😘
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, just saw your earlier post – Marcel has not met anyone yet. Tirion can meet up with him! Marcel is just inside the entrance doors.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Looking back on my post, I should have been more specific. I agree that we are more able to diagnose these things, and I also think that this world has become more likely to induce anxiety and depression.
There’s always been wickedness in the world, but this last week, I saw a lot of people who are ticking bombs…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Just Content Warnings 😊 If a scene has obvious abuse in it, I’ll usually skip it for my younger sister, who is almost eight.
She doesn’t listen too closely, she messes with toys and stuff instead and only listens for my FuNnY VOicEs, but she shares a room with us – so it’s just to make sure she isn’t being affected.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh my goodness girl, I struggle with OCD and intrusive thoughts too! It’s especially gotten worse lately, but I’ve found that talking to my mom and reading books about it helps.I’ll definitely be checking out this topic too!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️
- Load More
