-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
And the I Won’t Hurt You song? Has a lot to do with his backstory 😉
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Here he is!!! *fist pump*
…
Name: Marcel
Alias: Um… Marcel
Sex: Technically IT (Inhuman, did not originally have a physical body), but referred to as male (when taking on a physical body)
Age: None, immortal, not tied to time, all the things, looks 13-17
Species: Heavenly Guardian
Appearance: He is technically not tied to the p…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I was wondering if you were referring to the eyes!! XD
See above for answer 😉 But I seriously considered it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’mma go with just blue, because Dogchild has blue-brown speckled eyes 🙂
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OH
Hiiiiii *waves* *hugzies*
Uuuuummmmmmm I’m figuring that out…
They are sad. Very much so. But they just endure so much, and so silently. It’s such an underlying rhythm in the story, of hopes completely buried under all the cosmic drama and stuff. They want something, but can’t bring themselves, by nature, to make the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
The soundtrack?? Agghhh so sad. I listened to it, like, a thousand times. I probably put a huge dent in the view number on YouTube.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Waaaaiiiit a second. I’m cleaning up Marcel’s bio and I’m thinking, wait, WHAT IS HIS EYE COLOR? I can’t decide between brown and blue XDXDXD It says blue originally in the bio, but I think I’ve described him with brown eyes before. What do I do??
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I remember when the short film was the only thing we had, and I cried every time I heard Yurgen’s Tune.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’mma post MARCEL’S bio next, so watch out XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yup ;P I was a bit of a whirlwind when I started it
YYEEEEH Arcadian Wild is so cool – I haven’t listened to much of their work, which I repent of, but I love their Wingfeather stuff, and I’ve loved a select few of their songs
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
So I think everyone has their own individual rooms, which are grouped together in Houses. I was also wondering about Houses – I was planning to write the next Seb’s RP in his room.
Do you wanna make a topic for the rooms? I’ll go through the RP and list the charries and relationships.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That was fun, lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 (You asked for more details on this… 😉 )
I wrote all this in like, two sittings, so yeah. I enjoyed it. It’s still a work in progress, though, so keep that in mind.
Dogchildren
Inspiration: The story of Abraham’s fatherhood.
Theme song: Wolves of the Revolution by The Arcadian Wild
The Dogchildren are the enslaved p…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol, I was sensing that intention.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girlie! (At least I’m assuming you’re a girl… XD my bad if not)
Not ExAcTLy, like, it doesn’t affect him, it only affects Thorn really. In fact, he will literally never remember, so he is as bouncy as a butterfly, FOREVER.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
KP ate my post, so if two turn up haha that was an accident 😉
Anyway, go for it!! I actually started writing my story by hand, but tbh I don’t even have one page yet, so… 😅 I’m a perfectionist too, so I totally get the inner self editor thing. And definitely tag me if you do end up posting some, cause I’d love to read…
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
All I can say is, A LOT of RESEARCH. @freedomwriter76 might be able to help you more <3
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Alright, maybe not all of these will make sense… But I made them, and therefore need the satisfaction of posting them…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh oh oh you’re right, just looked it up. Sorbet is dairy free, and is usually fruit, but you can make it chocolate without adding dairy, so it’s technically a sorbet.
You learn something new ever day!! 😋
- Load More
