-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, see, it’s fun! XD And I figured those would be their colors, although I imagine some green, and some electric yellow with Tech.
I ALWAYS have color symbolism with my charries – helps to remember aesthetics better. So like this:
- Calvin – Midnight blue, orange, black
- Marcel – Pink (OBVIOUSLY), yellow, brown
- Dogchild – Gray,…
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
DUUUUUUUUUUDE
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
YAAAYYY!!! Hi! And thank yoooouuuuu!!!
That’s okay if you don’t get it completely ;P That just means I get to keep my secrets 😉
Sooooo… not exactly. I mean he might forget his friends temporarily if he transforms for a long time, but not to a huge degree. It frustrates him a lot, but only because it’s the source of his…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ikr?? It’s super frustrating.
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
;P Well I did find pictures that might work, but none of them seemed quite right (like, had certain Marcel elements but contradicted others), so instead I just took snippets of each image and added them in
That way you get a feeling for him? But still no face
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I posted this board somewhere else, and Sebastian is NOT in Project Chrysanthemum, but this is kinda my corner anyways 😛

-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
THANK YOU!!! I’ve been having SO much fun, and all the things, and yEah, and ASDFJKL
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @peoples
Here’s a try at Seb’s royalcore aesthetic… A little messy, but ya know 😋

-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
My interest is piqued 😉 I would LOVE to read stuff from this.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😢😨 Girl, you should just be tucked into an entire thing of bubble wrap.
I am sorry, I’m sure this is incredibly frustrating. Will pray ❤
Take care, got that?? *Pokes finger in your face*
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aesthetic!!! (It’s the first mood board I’ve ever made ❤)

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That one turned out fuzzy lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Okay these next memes are for those who write in the Fantasy School RPs
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc 😊
Have you ever researched dissociative amnesia? A question for a friend, you could say.
- Load More
