-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@awsumfaith
I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually had that one as my pfp for a while XD -
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
😅😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc!! 😉
Ugh that’s annoying… I hope you feel better soonn!
I, uh… I got a garage door dropped on my head. 😅
Oh 😅😂😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! I missed you too!!!
Yeah, I’m doing better. Still having headaches, but they said that could happen for up to six months so it’s sort of become normal now lol. I, uh… I got a garage door dropped on my head. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh!!! Happy birthday!!!!!! 🥳🎉🎉
Haha I just moved too!!
Hey!!!!!!! Glad you’re back!!! xD I missed you!!
Got a concussion at camp, but that’s besides the point XD
Oof … how’d that happen? Are you doing better now?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!! Seems like a lot of people are moving recently lol, we have and I’ve heard of a bunch of other people that have.
Oooh! Happy early birthday!! 🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ikr!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi there! I’m doing really well, actually!!Â
Got a concussion at camp, but that’s besides the point XDStarted YWW and that’s been going really well!! In fact, things are slowing down enough that I think I may just start hanging around KP more often, so it will be great talking to you guys again! 😉
How are you doing??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Here’s some more lol

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

- Load More
