-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, ok! Thanks!! Maybe I’ll check it out 😁
Yeah, that’s true! I was thinking about switching points of view, but not completely sure about it yet, I don’t really know how I would write theirs.
Yeah xD I was thinking one was an older teen, and then one is a few years younger than her, so she’s a middle child
Ooohhhh… I like that!!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tysm girl!!! They fit the story so well!!! I’ll have to find some pictures of them so I can add them to her moodboard 😉😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aughh no I haven’t, but I probably should lol
Oh ok! Yeah, so maybe like sideplots? I’ll probably have some scenes with her friends, family, maybe school (that’d be harder to write xD I’m homeschooled), but if you have any ideas for others I’d love to hear them!!
Yep!! Two brothers, was my plan, but I’m not set on that, I can always add…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Glad that tip might help!
Well, here’s the closest topic I could find for talking about worldbuilding 😋 What’s up?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooohhh… the more I hear about this the better it sounds 😅😆 Really cool theme idea, I don’t know if I’ve ever read anything like it! (Which is a good thing, it’s hard to come up with new theme ideas xD)
And yess, that’s really cool 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s ok!! Thanks!!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh, I love it!!! I can’t wait to read their book 😅😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ughh KP ate my post, so I’m trying this again…
A couple people saw my topic about a novella I’ve been trying to start, but here’s the summary if you didn’t:
The main character has had cancer since she was nine years old, and she’s fifteen now. They knew it was getting worse and she’s known for a long time that her life would be shorter tha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh this sounds really cool!! I love sci-fi and stuff like this 😉 So what’s the plot going to be like?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks so much!!
That’s good you’re doing well!! And yeah, I know what you mean. This past month has been… phew XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! ♥️♥️
YWW has been great!! It’s been helping me out a TON with plotting and accountability, stuff like that. I’ve already gotten over 30,000 words in projects since joining, and was able to write a short story for an anthology that’s probably going to be published in November. So yeah, it’s been great!!
How have you…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! Lol I have such a hard time finishing my WIPs before starting new ones, it’s a real problem XD
Thanks!! And congratulations on 50k!!! 😀
Thanks!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
And congrats you guys!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc!! And oh, yeah xD cool!!
Ooh, awesome!!! I can’t wait to read them 😅😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oops my bad, there’s actually 5 more lol
Hmm weird, I wonder if KP’s broken again?? Did anyone else get that??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Love your descriptions, looks like you had fun with them! Royalcore is so fun to play with ❤
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
And oh here’s the board for The Afterlevel (the middle image I made that’s why it looks weird XD):

-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Here’s Raven’s board (he may or may not be my favorite XD):

-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awww Himmler is sooooo cute!!!
So… since joining YWW, I’ve started work on quite a few different things. Or at least, planning ahead. My current projects are Healer, which I started but now I have a fairly clear plot for, and Storyteller, which in about a month has grown to 24,000 words!! I was so surprised with how quickly…[Read more]
- Load More
