-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you found something new to be passionate about!! I hope the writing goes well!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD I have to read Alcatraz. Also, I can’t believe Leo has been compared to Mando as well. (Actually I can now that I think about it, because of the helmet.)
I have watched some of it! I loved the world build and the characters!
Yayy
Yes, unfortunately… I do have a phone 🙁
Nayy…?
Also, doesn’t Hil…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Weird the forum stopped working…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Beautiful boards!! I want to meet the characters now 😆
Also, this is random, but I had this memory the other day of when I first joined KP and your signature said you were the Queen of Emojis on KP 😂 Do you remember that?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooohhh!! That’s exciting! I want to hear more about it if you post! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I’m so so glad you like it!! 😊 I have been praying over it for a while, that God would help me have the right words and ideas. Thank you so much for your encouragement!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
My grandma will call or text at the randomest times, and I always get surprised because I’m in the middle of something. :p
They both should be happy though. At least they have parents who care about them.
Yup, even if the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Of course!! And you should totally continue that one-shot, it doesn’t need to be anything big! Just something to dip your toe into. And plot ideas come with time. You’re good at drawing personality into the characters, and I bet that will help a lot when you’re not sure where to take the story. Good luck working on it! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re right, you’re right, but that was a better comparison than the Cadwicks. Plus, Sabina and Turin became nicer xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lesson learned… I guess I have to add you every time. Unless you were using a different account?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Totally! He has some great qualities but he’s also too emotionally independent for his own good. I love how Jane Austen highlights how important socialization is, and how it’s different from ‘society,’ as in the constructed hierarchy and traditions. Because Darcy really equates them with each other without thinking, and avoids…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy!!!
Hmm… they are reminding me of Sabina and Turin a little. More closed-off, not believers, smaller family who probably went through some grief. I’m excited to learn more about them. I feel like the father is already suspicious of them… meaning he might be really opposed when they bring up God… but Liesl will probabl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Knew it. I find it more funny than most, because I and my friend have been compared to Darcy and Bingley before. She had to teach me to enjoy line dances, because I was more skittish than a cat. XD Darcy is a kindred spirit of mine.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Eats your art* *Leaves no crumbs* They’re so cuuuuuuutttee and the lighting is so coooooool, I love iiiiiiiiiiit… You should draw and write a comic, seriously. You’ve got a great streamlined style and it feels like something straight out of a graphic novel.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That picture of Darcy made me wheeze for some reason. XD Is the comparison because he’s hostile in the beginning and has darker hair than Aaron? Because Darcy and Bingley are definitely an iconic introvert/extrovert duo, and that’s what I think of when I see them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Some very loud adult voice shuddered over a speaker, reading off some kind of behavior code with half the heart of a dead trout. She sounded exhausted.
I will take that transition and roll with it. XD
And I apologize for the semi-purposeless roleplay here, I’m very exhausted today and I didn’t have much else to do.
Barnes
Barnes put dow…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Chapters 5 and 6 are out! Same link as last time…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iTo1_yooHUC67Ve8ddKn2gCS0rK_fjpc0kh_NJu3Sig/edit
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @theshadow @anyone-else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!
- Load More
