-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow to be completely honest I don’t know where most of my ideas come from. I just make them up one day and run with it. TF2’s crazy lore means anything goes, unlike most fandoms where you kinda have to stick to a few rules about worldbuilding, so I can run wild with this stuff.
and lol I actually wasn’t aware there was a real salam…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THE GUN ONES BRUHHH
lol
My brother’s OC, Windchill, is basically just that.
Is that dude preparing for an apocalypse or something????
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
In fights, it might help to give some hints at Rax’s weaknesses? I think of a fight like a dialogue, and the characters take turns knocking stamina off each other until something tips the scales.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I don’t think Marcel is invincible. He was actually quiet fun to RP with because he isn’t.
Phew, okay good! The idea when attacking Marcel is to tire him physically/emotionally. After a certain point his reflexes stop working and he just swings blindly at stuff XD
 She seems quite stiff and….. maybe harsh, in a weird kind o…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes isn’t overpowered… She literally doesn’t have any powers and she gets hurt all the time in fights.
Apparently Marcel is tired of fighting and would rather go to the school prom?
He’s not tired of fighting, he was just badly hurt and needs a minute. I must admit I wasn’t expecting him to be healed right away, that was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I'd like some thoughts on this scene in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s good! It gives a very clear picture of what’s happening, and how guilty Nahim is, while also confirming that the author knows it isn’t Nahim’s fault. Gives a clear picture of how his mindset needs to change.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also Barnes doesn’t have to be there all the time, and she can’t be in two places at once so she won’t eliminate all the fighting opportunities in the story. I just felt like there could be some adult character to balance out all the chaos whenever we need her.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I figured if any other agents pop up, it’s Barnes’ responsibility as a new authority, so she’s going to attempt wiping them out as soon as possible. But if they don’t appear then she will just do a sweep of the school and everything will be fine. It’s your call.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think he wants some indication of where any remaining agents are.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My interest is also piqued so… XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
“One, don’t go looking for fights; two, someone who is innocent might get hurt,” Barnes said. “You may leave now, but I want to see the kids who were being attacked as soon as possible.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The woman nodded and turned her attention. “Did you see this happen, Marcel?”
The winged boy looked up at her incredulously. “You know who I am?”
“To make it easy: who among the catalog of students do you think I would know about the most?”
“Ha, okay… I didn’t see the fight happen. These guys…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The tall woman looked at Alpha and Rax, who had stopped talking. Marcel could swear she raised an eyebrow under the mask. “Whichever one of you is Alpha Grath, please explain what happened.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hehehe… This is way too accurate, I doubt anyone is going to keep the students in line.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Considering that this is all about a “way before my time” comment
(which it was, true enough)your feeling old doesn’t really help matters.XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh. I want to join here so bad…but Real Life just isn’t letting me have anything like a steady presence on here. I don’t think I could handle two RPs.
But I want to. Oh how I want to.
*Mournful sigh*
- Load More
