-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares
Ever made a family tree for your characters? I’m doing it right now.
It won’t save cause I’m not signed in to the website I’m doing it on but hey, at least I can screenshot it.
My warrior cats family trees have ridiculous connections lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good! Honestly I had no idea it’s been this long, I guess time passes faster the older you get. 🙂
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
You’re good
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
Right, you just outline a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to pass on this roleplay because I’m already in a few, but thank you for the tag! I’ll probably follow along with this for fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello! Hope you’ve been doing well <3
I’ve wanted this instrument for years. I’ll send you a picture of mine when I get it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do something similar, only on physical cards because it’s easier to visualize. How detailed does that usually get? What do you mean by graphing characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yeah….it is lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Also, I am working on a short story for the prompt, it’s just gotten a little delayed (I decided to totally scrap my first idea in favor of another one Thursday. It’s been interesting)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WHAT???!!!
*Undignified squealing commences*
Oh, she is kinda scary. I think she’s done a good thing though. She deserves the medal.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you could have one or both of them get really, really close to death, and everyone thinks they’re dead, but then someone notices them still breathing or something, and they rush to save them.
I do agree with the others that letting them die was kinda getting old. Them dying was……sorta tolerable for me, but it was like the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*GASPETH*
*Throws confetti*
*Offers you a medal of honor for your bravery in the Character Protection Squad service*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*Straightens sunglasses*
I’d say don’t kill the boys. You could bring them close, scare the living daylights out of the others, but don’t kill them.
I expected them to get captured and killed. It felt like “here we go again”. So many characters by this time have been killed, that it was almost…boring? Change…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Good 😂 Sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t do as many aesthetics as plotting boards, I think pretty much everyone on here makes aesthetics and it seems to be a huge motivator.
I’m cleaning because my aunt and her boyfriend are coming over, and my room is the guest space. Last week my truck driver grandpa slept in my pastel themed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Haha
I vote give the character whichever ending highlights their unique story/perspective the most. For some characters, that’s a dramatic sacrifice. But there are lots of differences in characters, so I try to give each character their own ending, lol.
Ignoring that discussion (since I’m guessing you’re over your head in the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Also @ellette-giselle @hybridlore I just saw your character death intervention and I’m quite entertained by it. 😂 Y’all are feeding the #savethecharrie movement. People on here never change.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a really random question and I doubt anyone will be able to answer it; does anyone have experience with theremins? And with purchasing one?
I’m buying one for my birthday and need to do a lot of research first. I once invented a character who plays it, and it’s always been a nostalgic instrument for me. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you for babysitting my sack of potatoes 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas 👍
- Load More
