-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle Okay, here’s one singular reinforcement.
Barnes
Barnes slipped past a colorful window, the rose and gold glass casting a soft glow along the side of her head.
The four students had exited the church, and were traveling at a slower pace. The leading teenager had kept the pace up brilliantly, and it was challenging at t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh why! Must it be a hand or foot? And why talons! Can’t you just restrict the movement! This is horrible. If he and Martha do get married, how is he supposed to hug her without slicing her back?!?!?
*feels slightly offended for the 90% of my characters that have talons*
I’M KIDDING I’M KIDDING
I mean, I have a c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also those could be depressive mood swings, they will probably change from morning to afternoon.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s okay, I’m not that offended. :] Maybe talk to someone when you’re feeling more cheerful? (I know I’m repeating myself but I don’t really know what else to tell you.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Hmm, this was interesting.
How do Alan’s friends feel about this?
Does he realize how guilty he’ll be when he wakes up? I mean, he just dedicated his life to God and swore off magic a few chapters ago.
I’m not sure how I feel about the spells being as descriptive as they are. I had no problem with it, personally, although it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
”I’m gonna hit RAE!!!” 😁 That’s it
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, don’t get too overwhelmed. Your mind will start racing, and when it does, take deep breaths and remind yourself to be positive.
If it makes it any easier, try writing down your feelings first. You might not understand why you feel a certain way, but that’s okay. Just find a word to describe the emotion and jot it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe I’ll send Barnes in your direction, since she’s a good tracker and has a soft spot for teens in trouble.
@loopylin
…I’ve been avoiding Seb for a while now. You know how sometimes you canonically change a character, but you don’t like to change them in an ongoing roleplay because it would be too confusing? It’s the same thing with…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae x5 ❄️ Heheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great ideas, guys XD My plan was most similar to Koshka’s because the river leaves less clues, except she uses a young hog instead of pigeons, and she actually fakes her death twice. Once in an obvious fashion with some key clues of survival only the criminals would notice, then another death scene with very little evidence at all. That way, it l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe instead of letting your emotions out in big bursts, you should process them slowly and with control. Take it step by step. You’re right, it isn’t a good idea to repress feelings, but it would be so much better to talk about them with a trusted parent or friend who can give you advice.
For example, when someone says som…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I can tell. XD (it is getting pretty good, isn’t it?)
Leo
His smile widened into a grin.
“Any time, kid. I don’t mind.”
Rory looked back at him, a little baffled. Leo just .
“We do need to get home. Although, I think if that creep was going to find us, we’d be got by now. They’re not quite everywhere.” He grinned, then let…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh boyyyy…XD
Leo
Broken in a thousand ways. Leo saw the pain. He knew the pain. His heart ached.
“You weren’t born a weapon, Rory. You were made into one. Even if you were separated at birth for training and destruction, you were born a living soul. That’s what makes you sacred. Not who you are, or what you’ve done, or…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
Dear God. Help me. He knows so little, and I have no clue what to say. He stared at the back of the boy’s head, trying to find the right words.
“No, Rory. He rescues us from Hell. From death and torment forever. The government hasn’t and won’t be around forever. So Rory,” He settled a hand on the boy’s shoulder, brushed the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
There’s currently an agent outside the church somewhere looking for us that you could probably pound. I locked the church door, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have an idea of where we went.
…Or I could drop Leo’s bounty hunter somewhere for you to beat up. That could be fun.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
He paused mid step and looked back at the kid.
Quincy had looped an arm around Rory’s neck, and was reaching out dusty fingers for the glass. He giggled. “Roror, it’s God’s house.”
Roror? Leo smiled, feeling all the tension from the last few hours drain from his shoulders. And not just him; Silvia sank down on a pew…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka Do your characters need assistance? U’m kind of bored right now, so punching something would bring me joy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Eh, not very far? But also not close at all. I’m just trying to save Rory’s (and now Leo’s) life. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Where are we in terms of distance from the school? Are you guys intending to disappear or…? XD
- Load More
