-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal here I was thinking you were a little scared of me cause of it! haha it’s all good. I was intending to change it anyway.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh well oops
lol I can imagine then. My brother is younger, too, and I am certainly glad he is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol IDK
also I mean I can’t blame Power for being a weirdo TBH. My brother would probably be the same, I think it’s just a bro thing. Especially if it’s a little brother haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal see ya around, then!
also I changed my forum signature for you cause you were a little freaked out by my previous one. So I made it something I thought you’d like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait wait wait.
Hans is half-Jewish?
ok that is GENUINELY CRAZY.
First off, that makes anything he did in Freedom’s Fire THAT much worse. Like seriously dude.
Second off, now I feel a bit sorry for him. He literally just got told his entire life is a lie.
Kinda like some of my own charries……
poor things
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon lollllllll
that’s brothers for you haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhhhh
ok
that makes so much sense now
WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU MEAN HE WAS YOUR BROTHER ALL THIS TIME TOO????
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE RELATED AND I NEVER KNEW???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes the raw act of typing out prose feels like such a chore. It looks good when you’re done, but still.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re six feet tall? o.O
Yes 💁♀️ Well, last time I measured it was 5’11”, but my bestie says I must have had a grown spurt since then.
How do you find clothes that fit!?!?!?
1. Deliberately go into a store to try on things instead of ordering and assuming they’re going to fit.
2. Have a mother who knows what she’s d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Happily stacks my 24 snowballs and enjoys a temporary retirement*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Glad to help! I’m so glad there’s gothic architecture (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As a 6′ foot female, I’m tired of my height being celebrated. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s amazing that she’s becoming more expressive. <3 So many older folks begin to lose that trait, as well as the ability to fully express out loud. Becoming old and forgetful can be a fear.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I applaud you writers who outline your short stories and manage to find a balance between too much and too little. It’s hard. *Applause*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Please give me a moment while I geek out over the potential of the ink magic system
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Ooh, what about robot catacombs? Like instead of the dead burial tunnels, have robot ‘burial’ catacombs underneath the city that can also function as an archive.
- Load More
