-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You know you are a writer when your latest google search is this:
time difference between bee cave texas and adelaide australia
and you have been to neither of those places and this is all for one line in a fanfic that might not even make it to the next draft.
(By the way, the cities are 16 hours and 30 minutes apart.)
here are some…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper aww yes he should, that dog is so pretty!
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Of course!
Oh don’t apologize girl! I completely understand that. Aww yes!! 🥹 God truly does know what we need. You’ve helped me too😌 Thank you for being so sweet!
I’ll be praying for you and if you ever need to talk I’m here! 🤍
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww girl!! Yes!! I loved itt! Definitely tag me if you write anything else for it :))
Aw nooo don’t cry 🥺
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes girlie! I’ve loved reading what you’ve written for the snowballs🤭 And I loveed your blurb for The Crimson Rose!! It sounds so good!
Oh yes pleasee
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Yes it is😥 I randomly came up with it yesterday haha, I’m planning on writing a short story about it.
And thank you for tagging Freedom, I still use her old tag sometimes😅
@freed_and_redeemed Sorry girl!
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
How close are your character personalities to the real person? I can’t say I make a one-for-one imitation of the person. Recently I was inspired by a friend’s hyper deliberateness in friendships and used that as a trait, but I used barely anything else.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
And finally, my dog, because he’s definitely art. Definitely relevant.

-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Some art from the National Gallery when I went there recently. Sigh, my camera is not good, but it is one of my favorites.

-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That reminds me of a really cool, sweet mom at church (one of my favorite people) who approached me with a YA fantasy book. A friend of hers, whom I didn’t know, had written it and wanted some feedback from teenage girls.
I and my friend read it, and we coincidentally had one favorite character that stood out. She was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolllll
tbh I’ve never made characters completely based off people I know. I’ll let them make self inserts and put them in my stories, but it’s always them in charge of who it’s gonna be.
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof sorry I forgot about this!
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas😌
The young lady padded softly into the room, slippers not making a sound as she clutched a tattered rose to her breast and a silent tear ran down her face. Crossing the room, she sat down on a stiff sofa and gently caressed the flower’s soft petals–velvety pinks and whi…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey that sounds way more developed than when you originally had the idea! I remember when you started getting hyped up for it. I like the structure, even though I haven’t read Lunar Chronicles, so you could have pretended it was your idea and I would have never noticed. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This one’s my fav

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

- Load More

