-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
😊 *Chucks the whole bag of glitter into your cup, spilling it everywhere*
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!!!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Thank you all for trying to help with my project! When I asked the question, I was still trying to verbalize what kind of ‘in-between genre’ this is, and I think I know what to aim for now. All the appreciation to you! *Throws confetti in your faces* *Throws glitter into your tea*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I read all of what you had so far!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sef and Lilitu’s frog wedding was so funny lol
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I actually love that Liv is younger but thought to herself that Aubrielle needs the resources more. It’s only a little contrast (to the ‘save the resources for the youngest’ trope) but does a lot to show her personality.
Yep, yw! And don’t be afraid to keep tagging me for stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m liking it so far!!
I would say things are going a little fast, but that’s not you, it’s how fast I can read.
I love your character and place names, they’re really cool. And each new main character you introduce is really interesting!I have a story idea which is kinda similar to yours in terms of genre and…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka ooooh very cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
@smiley good idea
I rarely go onto those sites too and if I do it’ll be specifically for a fic that has no shipping or that I’ve researched and know it’s clean shipping
and ugh I knowwwww nobody ever finishes their fanfics
like I read this one a little while ago that had a good plot and the characters were pretty accurate to the original…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I wouldn’t mind!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
kinda like how the Half-life games and Portal games are technically in the same universe but what you do in one has literally no bearing on the other.
(sorry for that seemingly random analogy, I was busy writing a fanfic using that story universe earlier, possibly a sequel to my TF2 one)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae oh okay, cool!!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh I love desert settings! Too bad Liv doesn’t feel the same way – and too bad she is so exhausted, for that matter. Is this sister older or younger than her?
I don’t think it’s too repetitive, except for this bit at the beginning:
Baron knocked and entered his Father’s quarters. He knelt. “You sent for me, Fat…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! It’s a newish WIP that my sister and I came up with last year (she says like that was so long ago. XD). It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s currently Project Crowns.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! It’s a newish WIP that my sister and I came up with last year (like that was so long ago. XD). It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s currently Project Crowns.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 nope, sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 huh, your link isn’t working.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh that looks so pretty!
- Load More
