@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ok…Yea sometimes it can be a bit hard at church but u don’t have to be uncomfortable if things go too far (:
Love ya gurl!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ummm excuse me?! Is that at your church? You need to let someone know my friend!!! If someone is making you uncomfortable like that plz let someone know! Chances are you’re not the only one. I hope everything is okay!!!
If I was there….
Ahem…anyway XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c
Hey everyone! I know some of yall aren’t on rn/will be on and off, and so will I. I’m kinda going thru some stuff rn…and idk how much ill be on or RPing, which RPing is for fun sooo yea anyway!
I am here now tho to continue discussing Cirque!!!
I was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I can’t wait for this one…
Day 26: Proposal
Ship: Luke Skywalker
Skylar squeezed the end of the curling iron, making the last wave in her hair. After a moment, she set the iron down on the edge of the sink and used her hands to toss her hair. She loo…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
Here’s my short story for day 26 and day 19 ‘
(Holiday and Proposal)
“How’s dinner coming?” Lexi walked into the kitchen. Her mother was in a full scramble to get everything done.
“Decent, the next time we decide to invite this many people over fo…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
Here are two scenes from my fanfic
they aren’t back to back in the book, but they go together
I’m combining
Day 4 and Day 24 (Battle couple & Breakup)
Bucky sat behind the wheel of the silent car. Steve and him were waiting for Sam, and the silence…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h @anyone-I-may-have-missed
Here’s a story for two prompts!
Day 17: Holding hands while walking
and…
Day 25: “Quit flirting with me, I’m not going to fall for it.”
Ship: Everdala (it was hard to choose which ship to do for this one XD)
“Oh m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else!
So, you don’t have to read this even if I tagged you 😉 but I wanted to share this with y’all.
Yesterday, I was writing a scene where Ami is really starting to overcome wha…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings [WITH AN S] LOL I never noticed that 😭 I seriously thought it was just something poetic pftftft I love it
@highscribeofaetherium WOWEE WOWEE WOW WOW I LOVE YOUR FOXES!!! Those are so creative and beautiful, how do you do that?? I love the colors you use! Also, the shapes are very pleasant. Such scritchable ears 💖 The little…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @anyone-else-I’ve-been-talking-to-recently
I’m currently on a mission trip to Italy! So I won’t be on much, if at all, for the next week or so. I only have my tablet right now—no computer—and it’s nearly dead…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hello all!
I’m leaving for camp Sunday morning and will be gone till late Friday evening. I just wanted to g…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD Thanks! I kinda want to write a book with royalty now…
Yw!! And oh you totally should one day!! 😍😍 I really want to too 😅😝
Tysm girl!! Yeah, I’m trying to be careful with it because so much of the series they are just friends, I don’t want it to seem forced. I’m so glad you like them! <3
You’re so welcome!! 🥰🥰 And oh yess…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I just wrote this for day 20
First date
and it actually has two couples in it so…
but seriously I love this story so much
Wanda nudged James in the arm, trying her best to get him awake. Bucky was usually an early bird but today was a day that…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
AHhhh that looks amazing!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh sweet! I’ll have to look into that… I’ve been wanting to get into digital art…
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Nice poem, @acancello! And I like yours, @mineralizedwritings, and the Masked and Victory poems, @elanor. 🙂
I haven’t written any lately, I’ve been so busy with work. Maybe I’ll write one this weekend.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
All righty! Here’s my first RP here.
Oh, and I forgot to put this, but in the RP, he’ll be eighteen. (He’s quite a bit older in the WIP, of course) Also, he’s not huge, but as a dragon he’s probably bigger than most, if not all, of the other students.
Snake
He…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! 🤩 Great job!!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oooh I like that!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
WHUT GIRL! That is AMAZING! 😱 I love his whole outfit! I’m sure SO many ppl have asked you this question before, but what do you use to make your art?
- Load More

Ah! That’s wonderful! Change some lives and have a blast! God bless and keep you.
Yeah, one little girl at the end said she didn’t know Jesus had risen from the dead, and was so happy about it!!! It was so sweet.
I sure did!!!